Daemon and Kat go Halloween Shopping

*wonky formatting alert*

“I’m not wearing that.”

Daemon’s extraordinary green eyes, the color of dew

-covered grass, flicked away frommy scowl to the black and red scrap of cloth he held in his hands

. “What’s wrong with this?”

Did I really need to spell it out for him? Yep. “That is barely enough clothing to cover my stomach, let alone any other part of my body.”

“I don’t see a single problem with that.”

 I folded my arms and leveled a stare at him.

“What?” One side of his lip

curled up as he lifted his other hand. Two fury black ears

were attached to a rhinestone headband. “It even comes with ears and a cute tail. A kittencostume is perfect for my Kitten.”

 Shaking my head, I turned back to the rack of Halloween costumes and started flipping

through a various selection of sexy animal outfits. “I am not wearing anything that has a tail.”

He circled an arm around my waist and his breath was warm against my neck. “I think it’s a perfect outfit.”

 Turning my cheek, I sucked in a

sharp breath when his lips brushed my cheek. “So you’reokay with me wearing something that my butt and boobs will be coming out and saying ‘hello,would like to have a cup of tea?’ to everyone?”

 Daemon stiffened.I tipped my head back, meeting his gaze.

His eyes were narrowed, and I grinned. “Didn’tthink so. Moving on.”

He was silent for a whole second. World record right there. “How about you buy just theears and wear them for me? Later.”

Turning in his embrace, I cocked my head to the side. “Just the ears?”