Thanks :)

FIRSTLY:

Thank you to everybody who has followed me through my three finished fanfics: Nothing Personal, Standing on the Edge and After the Storm. Not just my tribute makers, but the people who have read them just because they thought they looked interesting. Special shout out also to those tribute makers who read on after their tributes died, especially OlatheCrocodileRocker and Never_Let_Me_Go, whose comments have been the source of much amusement.

Every single vote, comment and personal response has been greatly appreciated; thank you for spending some of your time on my work.

Major thank yous as well to everybody who is reading this who won't get a mention in this because they're reading after it is finished. You are totally and amazingly awesome; thank you so much for reading through. It really does mean a lot. I hope that you enjoy my other fanfics enough to stick with them too.

 Also to everybody who has bugged me to write Jeopardy: The Fourth Quell, because it is happening and is now in full flow, and I'm really enjoying the change of point of view, even if it's a challenge to try and write twenty six different people in first person.

SECONDLY:

My totally awesome tribute makers! In traditional reaping style, with ladies first!

ForeverRue - for Jewel Burgundy, for her headachy comments, especially on the subject of Boo; go back and check them out, as long as you're wearing sunglasses, for being one of the most awesome people I know!

MissLouisTomlinson19 - for Trey Rathbone

Riah_Ramos - for Savannah Chaste

OnlyFoolsRushIn - for Jax Railin, and for having a username that happens to be a quote from one of my favourite songs

JustKeepSwimmingx - for Ellen Philling, and I'm sorry for altering her name a little, but to me Ellie is always a little girl from Nine, and for being one half of the Siblings from Hell

Music_in_my_Words - for Beau Comberant, and for tolerating me making a lot of alterations to his character in order, not least the name

BreezyPie - for Avery Lockett

TheGhostOfHearts - for Apollo 'frickin' Lakeshore, for being the biggest update-bugger I know (not sure why that deserves thanks, to be honest), for not being put off reading by the fact that his character met an early and untimely end. And for openly admitting that Apollo was intended to be a mash-up of some of my previous characters (don't deny it, Ghostie, because you did!)

ScrapbookLove - for Elektra Forge

Olathe - for Ezekiel Dah'li, and for yet again attaching herself to the most controversial character available, and for the random bursts of capital consonants in almost every comment.

Lancelot7777 - for Mercedes Fadle, for KEEP IT UP, for making District Six girl awesome, and for just being totally and utterly woolly.

IwaspromisedCake - for Christopher Martin and for all the hell I got trying to track down the lookalike whose name she couldn't even remember. Mohammed Amir! Remember it!

schoolrules11 - for Flora Santiago, who was more popular than expected, and for the random Hunger Games gif attack on a chapter that I can't remember (they're out there somewhere and they are amusing)