Chapter Four: Learn to See

Zeynep was running. As fast as her feet could carry her. She was deep in the woods, but she wasn't afraid. Daylight broke through the clouds above; the storm had passed and the sun's rays reached for her through the tree tops, teasing her with hope. She was on her way now, but to where? Birds sang out to each other overhead and the breeze carried a distinct sandalwood scent that called to more than one of her senses. She closed her eyes and followed that feeling. She wasn't lost, not anymore, she knew exactly where she was going.

When she opened her eyes, she was delighted to discover a slumbering tiger lying peacefully in bed beside her. Bariş, still lost in his own dreams, was sleeping next to her, his face soft and innocent in a way she'd never seen it before. Zeynep was lying on her left side, facing him and her left hand was next to her face on the pillow. And in her hand, lay his. Their fingers laced together, keeping her grounded in the knowledge that awake or asleep, she wasn't alone.

She was also realized other parts of their bodies were intertwined as well. One of his legs lay between hers, his powerful left thigh pushed firmly between hers. Zeynep bit her lip and blushed while her body betrayed her and she unconsciously clenched her legs around him. He was thick in all the right places judging by the parts of him that were pressed against parts of her. Gently she leaned forward, dipping her head toward his chest and closed her eyes to inhale his unique sandalwood scent that had called to her even in her deepest dreams. Bariş was inspiring cravings in Zeynep she had never known before. He challenged her intellectually, he moved her spiritually, he engaged her emotionally and physically - physically, she ached for him in ways that made her feel... wanton. Flashes of the night before supercut through her mind and had her legs squeezing around his once more, riding through a throb deep inside her. Zeynep bit back a moan and squeezed her eyes shut. She had never behaved so brazenly in her entire life, but then again, she never been inclined. Bariş had awoken parts of Zeynep yet undiscovered and she had a feeling, they now belonged exclusively to him.

Taking a deep breath, she began to withdraw back to her side of the bed when she found herself yanked back into place, the arm he had tucked under the pillow behind her head, was now wrapped snuggly around her middle. She smiled against his face as he rubbed his cheek against hers and she brought her left hand out to hold his neck and he nuzzled his way to her shoulder. His right arm now reaching to pull her right leg higher up his side. Bariş slid his fingers up and down her thigh in a light caress that sent chills down her body while she ran her hand up his back in return.

"If I'm dreaming, let me never wake." His warm breath fanned against her neck, his rough morning voice thrilling her to no end. Zeynep turned into his face and nipped at his mouth.

"Does this feel like a dream?" she countered, soothing the love bite with her tongue. He sucked her into his mouth and moaned when she massaged his tongue with hers. So, he liked when she was bold? She could work with that.

Zeynep used her momentum and deepened her kiss, while simultaneously rolling him onto his back and straddling his waist with her thighs. Bariş, taking his own advantages, slipped both hands under the edges of her underwear to grab both her cheeks and press her down as he thrust himself between her legs. Zeynep gasp and cried out, arching up and sitting back. She ran her hands down his sculpted chest and rolled her hips around him. His grip tightened and his eyes blazed blue fire. She reached down, crossing her arms in front of her and pulled her top off, setting her aching breasts free. He licked his lips and his hands on her ass clenched as he drove into her again, causing them to bounce in response.

Zeynep brought her hands to her chest and squeezed, never breaking eye contact. "Eyes on me, Bariş Bey!" she teased and was rewarded with another strong thrust and a growl so deep it rumbled through his chest and vibrated the part of her that was quaking for him. Bariş sat up, his eyes still locked on hers and licked his lips. Zeynep succumbed to her own needs and offered herself to him. He gleefully accepted and swallowed one of her beautiful globes deep in his mouth, sucking her deep and tonguing her areola as she arched back. He pulled away from her with a light bite to her nipple and turned his attention the breast he'd neglected. Zeynep ran her fingers through his hair and cradled him against her heart. Bariş kissed his way up chest and bit her neck when she rocked against him once more.