I Salute The Fallen 44 !!

I pity the Muslims in Mindanao who genuinely want peace, because if the BBL gets passed, it is not them who will be holding power and offices. It's those sociopaths whom we see in recently uploaded videos summarily executing injured SAF personnel. Yes, they will be holding power, a bunch of uneducated sociopaths who probably don't even know how to read nor write. To top that all off, the Government will be infusing BILLIONS of MY HARD-EARNED MONEY into that area.

Seriously, do we really think that money will go to building schools, hospitals, roads, irrigation and the like?

Nope. It will probably go into buying guns and bullets aimed at my own head. It will be like giving them my money to kill me. At this point I don't think BBL will bring peace. It will just give power to those sorry excuses for human beings. Fact is, Marwan was with them, and they did not act like people who want the war to end. They acted like they want it to continue. In fact, they acted worst than animals. Those pieces of shit just want to act macho at the expense of everyone else, Muslim and non-Muslims alike. War to them is the end in and of itself.

Are peace rallies by both Muslims and non-Muslims going to make a difference? I don't think these maggots even give a shit!!

The survivor describes the MILF and BIFF working side-by-side. You don't put a bullet to the head of both survivors and fatalities in a mis-encounter. Granting, speculation about the motivation (bounty reward) was the reason why they did not coordinate, it still does not justify the actions of the MILF. Besides, I'd be hesitant to "coordinate" when my target, a high-value international terrorist is suspected to be hiding in the facility of the people I am supposed to coordinate with.

It's just not feasible. How can you aspire for cooperation thru peace when the very people you are working with want independence. They have their own agenda and that does not belong being part of the Philippines. Ship them out to where they belong!!  At least Erap had the smarts to realize that beating them was the only way to achieve peace.

The big question is: "Does the MILF genuinely want peace? A peace which is willing to compromise a little bit, a peace which includes living with neighbors who do not necessarily share their beliefs?

Looking at how they mutilated the bodies of government troops, cooperated with a known terrorist group in the massacre, coddled internationally wanted terrorists and refuse to return the firearms they got, I'd say: Nope. Peace is not their agenda. The "peace process" is a mere strategy to buy time for a later war.

I don't know how we can be sure of sincerity short of subjecting both sides of the peace panel to lie detector tests. If that's not possible, we can only base our assumptions on what we see, which isn't very encouraging. One thing is for certain, it will be an exercise in futility if sincerity is not there. Better to just slug it out and get it over with.

And the trolls would call us war mongers... and demand that we be the first guys in the front lines.

They can call us whatever but the truth of the matter is, what we saw in that cornfield in Maguindanao was not the work of a disciplined fighting force. It was the work of a ragtag mob of trigger-happy blood-thirsty sociopaths who were given weapons. Only a bunch of mentally unstable buffoons would further mutilate an already dead opponent and worse, GLOAT OVER IT!!

It's plain sick and disgusting!! These people (if we can actually call them that) do not see war as a means to an end. War is THE end in and of itself to them. They seek the power to do just what they did, be able to mutilate at will...thus the reason for the gloating.

Why do you think the culture values guns more than an education?

Peace is off the table. You can't negotiate with "that." If it were up to me, better to just give them that land, give them their "freedom," build a wall, shoot anybody who crosses over and leave them to their own devices. The non-MILF supporters (muslim or otherwise) we can accomodate on our side of the fence. If anybody on our side of the fence shows signs of sympathizing with them, then we will give that person a free ticket to "the land of their dreams...a part of Mindanao run by sociopaths!."

I dunno how much that wall will cost or how much it will take to guard it. But that will be a good price to pay for OUR peace...which they never seem to have wanted anyway. We can also give free one-way tickets to the NPA to the Communist country of their choice. I think the only "true" communist countries are Cuba and North Korea......

Oh and one way tickets to the Middle East for those who want Sharia Rule!!

I salute the Fallen 44 !!

●●●◎●●●

© February 2105
J.Bree