12

Harry Hermione and Ron go up to the great hall and sees Severus standing at the doors. Severus quietly follows the trio inside and sits with them trying not to look at the staff table.

"So Mcgongal is letting you have the day off?" Hermione asks Severus.

Severus nods. "Its strange ive never taken one off."

"Well then you deserve it." Ron says.

"You just dont want to do potions." Severus says rolling his eyes.

"That is also true." Ron says smiling a little.

Harry smiles glad that Severus is being some what nice to Ron and Hermione. "And see sev. Everything is ok."

Severus nods slightly glancing at sirius and remus. "Yes I'm sure everythung is."

Harry nods, "can you help me with home work when i get out of classes?"

"I guess i can." Severus mumbles.

Harry smiles happy he will get time with Severus. Of course he really does need help but it'll be nice spending time with his soul mate and not listing to Hermione lecture boringly.

After classes Harry goes to Severus chambers and Severus helps with the homework.

The next day severus wakes up to the feeling of his dark mark burning. He looks at his arm and sees it black as pitch and the snake writhing. Hes back he must be! Severus thinks to himself. He came back before of course he can again.

Harry wakes up and looks at Severus. "are you ok?"

Severus blinks and shakes his head. "Im fine."

Harry looks at Severus arm. "Is your arm hurting?"

"Oh uh no im fine." Severud mumbkes getting up and grabbing clothes. No need to worry Harry about this hes faught enough.

"Sev if there is anything you need to talk about im here to help." Harry says softly.

Severus nods.

Harry sighs and starts to get ready as well.