9

AN

Trigger warning do to hearing voices and thoughts on self harm.

-

Severus goes to the classroom glancing around thinking one of the muraders are going to attack him at any moment. Severus shakes his head knowing the muraders are gone... but Lupins here he attacked. And pretty sure James was thrre to. Right?

Severus tries to push the thought away and gets the classroom ready for the students. No one us going to hurt me.

But Lupin attcked. I saw James Potter. They always attack. And no one cared.

Severus shakes his head. "Stop it." He mumbles to himself.

Later after classes Harry goes to Severus ignoring the fact he hasnt done his home work. What matters is that somthing is wrong with Severus... well technacally he already knew that but what he means is that Severus is probably having some form of break down.

As Harry is about to walk in he feels the tingle on his arm and looks seeing the flowers appear. Harry frowns slightky anf walks in pulling his sleeve down. "Sev?" Harry says going to Severus office seeinv hes not in the classroom.

Severus looks at Harry. "Oh hi."

Harry goes up to him and looks at the place Severus cut seeing its still bleeding. He finds a potion ti heal him. "Why did you do it?" Harry asks sitting on the desk.

Severus shrugs and lookd away. Of vourse he dint think about the whole Harry will know.

Harry frowns and gets off the desk. "Come on lets go to the room."

"I need ti grade papers." Severus mumbles grabbing a stack.

Harry pulls at the arm he didnt cut. "Come on. You can take a break."

"Harry-"

"Sevy please." Harry says cutting him off. "I can tell your not well right now even in class you kept zoning out. Come on. Lets take a break and get a snack."

Severus looks at him for a moment and sighs. "Ok. Fine." Severus gets up and follows Harry to there room.

When its dinner time Severus follows Harry into the great hall. 

Dont go in there. everyone is looking at you. they hate you, no one cares. the food is poisoned dont eat it.  

Severus tries to ignore the voices and just dosnt go to the teacher table since Lupin is still there and stays with Harry. 

You idiot you cant just stick with Harry, your weak, needing a kid as a body gourd, pathetic. 

Harry looks at Severus and smiles suprised that he followed him aghain

Severus talks to Hermione about the home work he gave them trying not to give the actual answers or go on a tangent trying to ignore the voices. They are watching you. kill Lupin before he kills you. In fact just burn the school to the ground.

Severus ignores it and glances at Lupin. He wont actually kill me. Severus thinks to himself and jumps a little as Hedwig lands infront of Harry. 

Harry glances at Severus. "You ok?" Harry asks and takes the letter from Hedwig giving her some bread. 

"Yes I'm ok." Severus mumbles and eats a little more. I bet even the owl hates you. Harry does to because your weak, you are responsible for his mothers death, even she couldn't stand you, That's why she got with James. The letter is about you, they are going to get you. They know.

Severus frowns a little and stays quiet even when Hermione tries to ask more questions. 

Harry looks at Severus confused wondering what happened. He was just talking fine with Hermione and now hes quiet. Harry tries to get his attention and stops when he figures he cant. Severus isnt hurting himself so he should be ok. Maybe. 

After dinner is over harry takes Severus back to there room silently.

He dosnt care take the knife stab him stab yourself no one will care you deserve it youll make him releaved.

"Severus whats wrong?" Harry asks as they sit down.

Severus looks at him. "Im fine."

Harry sighs. "No your not i can tell. What happened?"

"What was the letter about?" Severus asks glancing at Harrys pocket.

Harry rolls his eyes taking it out of his pocket.

You made him mad. He hates you-

"Its from Sirius. Just complaining that we are soulmates. I'm going to talk to him and Remus about it later." Harry explains. 

Severus looks down. Of course it was about me. Harry does hate me. Hes going to leave.

"Severus please tell me what's wrong. Is this from your schizophrenia?" Harry asks. "I know i don't know anything about it but i can help. Or try to at least." 

"i promise I'm fine."

Harry sighs. "Ok."

He knows your lining.

Ok. that one is most defintly true.