Chapter 2

Realm Halls

Later on, a year later, Victoria was almost finally ready to go back, she had completed her studies and grown closer with the council calling them all by their names instead of titles. The year had felt less than a day but Idan told her that the time within the Realm Halls was manipulated by him to work differently.

It was simply just a small review day before she would leave the Realm Halls. Hendrix had decided to be considerate in condensing her last-minute review.

Review Guide for Mistress

Chapter 1: Important excerpts from "The Sacred 50," by Adalbert Higgs

The Sacred 50, is 50 different familial houses that are titled and blessed pureblood English wizarding houses. A wizarding family is formally called a House, not to be mixed up with Hogwarts' houses. Not all pureblood families are a part of the Sacred 50, there are many more pureblood English wizarding families. To be a part of the Sacred 50, Mother Magic has gifted those houses a Title, which never changes.

Purebloods know the danger of inbreeding and marrying within other wizarding communities as well, bringing foreign purebloods into their bloodlines, though preferring to find matches within English wizarding families. Muggleborns are wizards or witches that are descendants of squibs, half-bloods, or magical who lost their magic. Magicals can lose their magic if Mother Magic chooses to take it, or they go back on magical oaths, which is highly uncommon.

Most purebloods were taught through their families about worshiping Mother Magic (also known as Creator and Bringer of Magic, Mother Hekate... etc). As purebloods are not only blessed ancestrally through their magic bloodlines and also throughout their lifetime as they give offerings to Mother Magic she again blesses and rejuvenates their magic. This enables purebloods to wield stronger magical cores and display stronger magical overall.

Halfbloods and Muggleborns are looked down upon as they do not have the same level of magic as most purebloods. They do not have the same amount of magic as while they have some blood from ancestrally blessed bloodlines they do not do rituals and offerings in Mother Magic's name, therefore weakening them. Pureblood bloodlines can be created though when Mother Magic decides to bless certain bloodlines at different times, though insanely uncommon.

A Lord or Lady is the Head of their house. Their Spouse being only the Consort Lord/Lady. It is stated that if a Lord or Lady dies and their spouse cannot take regent, the Heir/Heiress will be allowed to appoint a relative or trusted chosen to become their regent. The regent of a House is a temporary replacement that reviews and manages the House, in the Heir/Heiress' name until they are 17. There are also emancipated Lords/Ladies, that if an Heir/Heiress has no familial members, or guardians left and there are no choices available for a regent stated by previous Lord/Lady they will become emancipated. Emancipated Lords/Ladies are extremely rare.

Houses can be joined or absorbed into each other in dire circumstances with valid reasoning but without said reason being approved by mother magic they will be kept separate.

Houses can also serve underneath another house; many un-titled non-sacred 50 houses serve underneath a sacred house.

There is such a thing as inheritance tests at Gringotts Wizarding Bank that allow the user to trace back their family tree, and claim any heirships or lordships/ladyships they may have.

When I had originally read "The Sacred 50," by Adalbert Higgs I had finally begun to understand what it was that so many purebloods were fighting for. For years I fought against the so-called 'dark,' when no one ever truly explained what the 'dark,' was fighting for.