A vacation?

(Swoosh) Once again, the Environment around us changes. Almost like we're in the eye of a hurricane. The terrain is swirled and sucked into the door furthermore revealing the latest new beginning in our lives. My jaw has practically dropped to the floor at the fresh sight. The hot sun beats down on me.

My feet rub through the warm sand beneath me. Seagulls call out in the distance. The splash of waves can be heard everwhere. It seems we are on a... island.

I smile and cry out in joy. "Hell Yea Lith, you summoned the perfect door!"

Lith is still a little dazed and confused. "W...where did we go this time?"

I look off into the endless sea of water and snap my fingers. "Vacation baby."

He giggles at my immaturity. I take a glance a Lith and my eyes pop wide open. "Holy shit."

He swiftly looks around. "Whats wrong!" "Do I have a spider on me?"

My flabbergasted face dissipates into a smirk. "No...no its just you look really good."

The only clothes Lith has on is a thin white cloth skirt that covers his upper front thighs and his rear goods. It doesn't hide much. His kitty parts can obviously been seen through it.

Lith suddenly realizes what he has on and a blush quickly develops. "Oh hehe thank you..." He looks me up and down. "And you don't look so bad yourself."

I was so caught up in everything that I didn't even notice I had the same thing on. "This is going to make everyday things a little awkward... anyways we go should look around." I reach my hand out.

He gives me a bright smile, takes my hand with his paw, and we hike further into the paradise. The island itself is no bigger than a 10 minutes walk.

We walk across the beach line. "Hey Lith, I wanna talk?"

He frowns. "About what?"

I put my hands up. "All of this, I mean is this our lives are constantly changing."

Lith thinks for a long time before grabing both of my hands and getting up real close. "Why would you want to leave this...?" He tears up and puts his head in my chest. "leave... me."

I jump to action. "NO! Of course not, I'm just... I don't know Lith."

He cheers up a little for some reason. "Can't we just be happy please, at least be happy for me."

I can't help but let a smile slip. "Fine." I boop him on the nose. "You know I love you don't you?"

Lith grins up at me. "Sure do."

I playfully smack his ass. "Now let's go have some fun."

The ocean is just begging to be jumped in. I guide lith over and he cautiously dips his paw in. "Nope I hate water."

It takes every ounce of will power to not push him in. It would be funny though. He'll get over it. I easily push lith into the water and jump in with him.

He rises to the surface growling. "I hate you."

I grab his ass cheeks and pull him close. "I love you to."

"That's not what I..."

I interrupt his pouting with a big kiss. It seemed to wash away his anger. "feel better now?"

He nods with a smile. "But not completly maybe you could do some other things to make it better."

My fingers move in between his ass cheeks. "Sure thing sweetpea."