A inconvenience?

Lith is biting his lip and eyeballing my crotch. He let's go of my hand and moves it to my bulge, he gets up and moves his body in front of mine. He grabs my waistband and pulls my pants down, exposing my fully erect cock. He licks his lips, like I'm his newly cooked dinner, I find it funny though. Before going at it he looks up at me with puppy dog eyes almost like he's asking for my approval.

I caress his cheek and kiss him. He takes this as a offer. He licks around the head with his tounge. Which sends me into a frenzy of pleasure.

Moving his head down a little, he licks my balls resulting in my muscles to completely tense up. "Wooo your to good at this honey."

While still licking he utters, "thank you."

After a couple of minutes of licking he stops and stands up. "can you help me get these tight shorts of"

"Awww does the little baby need help." Told you I would get him back.

"YES I DO now help me!" That kind of backfired.

I get up. "Come here baby."

He walks over struggling very hard with the button. "Ugh I can't get it."

"Babe... Babe calm down and let me try." I get it on my first try and pull them down for him.

"How did you do that so easily?"

I smile and chuckle. "What can I say I'm a man of secrets."

This puts the happiest smile I've ever seen on him. "Get down cowboy"

I most happily oblige. "Oh but can you keep your shirt and cowboy hat on?"

"Sure thing handsome."

I'm laying totally flat and lith gets on top of me. "I'm going to ride you like a wild horse"

Oh my god that really turned up my horny dial. "Well you better hold on tight."

He smirks and gets to it. Lith moves just enough so both of our cocks are touching and then begins to rub his across mine, sending moans out of both of us. Lith begins to speed up the pace for a second and then quits. He sits up on his knees, pulls my cock facing upward and slowly lowers himself onto it. Once he feels like I'm all the inside him he sits down completely.

Which makes him squint and bite his teeth for second. I put my hands on his sides as he begins to ride me back and forth. I can tell i'm hitting his prostate every time he moves forward, cause it takes everything in him not to moan everytime. His pace starts to slow down and he runs out of energy so he lays down face in my chest and paws gripping me. I give him a kiss and grab both of his cheeks and thrust in and out of him as fast I can.

Causing his face to push deeper into my chest and his paws to grip me harder. He regains his energy, gets back up, and starts riding again. Knowing were both about ready, lith leans back away from me so my cock puts even more pressure on his prostate. He cums and I cum a couple seconds after.

Once we can move again lith wiggles just up enough to where I can kiss him. But instead of kissing me he lays his head on me, stares over the valley for a few minutes and then falls asleep. I do the same. My eyes open and I stretch.

Lith isn't on my chest. I jump straight up. "Lith! Where are you?"

"I'm over here!"

I run over to him. "are you okay?"

He looks happy and ready for a big day. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

I scratch the back of my head. "oh never mind." I was scared for a moment.