Where we last left off...

In the last story, Logan Dara, Dicky Michaelson, and Andrea Élan managed to dodge a bullet by preventing the September 11, 2001 attacks from happening in New York City and Washington, DC. In preventing the 9/11 attacks from happening, they had also prevented their own murders. (The murders would have happened even if the attacks happened.) They had found out about the attacks and their own deaths through a mysterious newspaper that detailed those terrible events on September 11, 2001.

(Of course, no one knew where the mysterious newspaper came from or how it got to Dicky's apartment in the first place. All they knew was that the newspaper was there and it warned them about their murders and the September 11 attacks.)

It was now September 16, 2001. Five days had passed since Sean Michael Black and his Knights, plus several members of the FBI and the NYPD had thwarted the 9/11 attacks. That happened when the group had caught 19 men as they prepared to board the four planes bound for California and begin their attacks.

Yet, those men had no idea that JFK International Airport had grounded all flights leaving New York as a safety precaution. As a result for the flights being grounded, they were unable to carry out their attacks.

The 19 men who would have been responsible for the 9/11 attacks had pledged allegiance to a cruel man called Osama Bin Laden. Osama was notorious for many terror attacks that happened around the world; for that, his wealthy Saudi Arabian family kicked him out. He had plotted to attack the US for several years; if his plan had succeeded, four planes would have destroyed the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the White House. (The plane that would have destroyed the White House instead crashed on a field outside of Shankville, Pennsylvania and killed everyone on board.)

As for the murders of the cousins Logan, Dicky, and Andrea, it was rumored that a secret society had plotted to kill the three cousins and Sean for the last two years, since Sean had exposed them to the British government in 1987. The group felt that Sean was not only a threat to their existence, but if he exposed the truth about certain historical events to the world, such as their involvement in causing many of those terrible events, not only would world history be forever changed, but the group would be arrested for their crimes against humanity.

Now that the entire country (as well as the rest of the world) learned about the attacks and realized that evil existed in the form of a cruel man who was hell-bent on destroying America, the three cousins must learn to survive in a world where they are still alive and they must find a way to put an end to terrorism once and for all. (Plus, they also change the face of pop culture forever!)

* * * *

"I can't believe we pulled it off!" Logan said as they were sitting in a hotel room outside the city of Boston, Massachusetts. They were reading the Boston Herald; the main headline read "Terror Attack Averted!" The main article read as follows:

"On the morning of September 11, 2001, the FBI and the New York Police Department arrested 19 men as they prepared to board four planes at JFK International Airport. The men admitted to being hijackers with alleged ties to the notorious terror mastermind Osama bin Laden. The men were found with an assortment of weapons on their persons, as well as plans to attack and destroy the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon and White House in Washington DC. A tip from an anonymous source went to the arrest of the 19 men and the prevention of their attacks on American soil.

Had the attacks went as planned, the results would have been catastrophic, especially in New York, which was already famous for its many skyscrapers, among which is the famous Twin Towers. About 3,000 people would have died as a result of those attacks, both on the planes and on the ground.