Blood

I'M SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT POSTING, BUT IT WAS MY SPRING BREAK AND I WAS IN FLORIDA. WITH MY DAD WHO I DONT SEE MUCH. PLUS I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF MY TV SHOWS. BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT BECAUSE I WENT TO ALL FOUR DISNEY PARKS AND ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE AND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS.

BUT WAITING IN LINE KILLED MY FEET😭😭😭😭😭

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 4K, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. 😘

AND DONT HATE ME. I FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY.

~Faith~

The next morning, I woke up in my bed somehow after not remembering what happened. The last thing I remember was entering the shower and that's it. Darkness. That's it. I touched the side of my head and felt nothing. What the hell? I tried to left up my arm but it was really heavy. I pulled the covers off me, and I saw my arm was wrapped. What happened?

I got off the bed, but I felt dizzy. The world was spinning around me. It wouldn't stay still. I took one step forward and it didn't feel right, "Mom!" I screamed, because I started to lose my balance.

In seconds, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "It's okay, I got you." I heard my mother whispered. She pulled me to the bed and laid me down. She pulled the covers over me and looked at me, "Did you not see my note?" She asked me.

"What-" I looked over at the nightstand, and saw a piece of paper. I grabbed it and began to read it.

'Faith,

You probably don't remember much, but you crack your head open and broke your arm when you fell down. You lost a lot of blood, and you might feel dizzy for a few days. Also for the doctors to fix your head, they had to shave half of your head. Under no circumstance are you to get up, or anything. If you need me, just call out.

Love, Mom.'

I sighed and put down the paper, "No, I didn't see it. I'm sorry."

My mother smiled at me and pushed a piece of my hair out of my face, "It's fine. You've been out for a couple days, but I was able to bring you home."

I tried to lift myself up, but I was too weak and it hurt my arm. Katherine quickly saw I was struggling and helped me. She lifted me up, and placed some pillows behind me. "What do you want to eat? The doctors said you needed to get something in your system." She looked at me confused and placed the back of her hand on my forehead. "Wait here."

I looked at her confused as she left the room. What the hell happened while I was knocked out? I looked over at the wall and saw my phone in pieces. My jaw drop, what the hell! I was about to get up again, but Katherine enter the room. She walked over to me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Open up," She demanded. I looked at her confused, but looked down at her hands and saw she had a thermometer. I sighed and opened my mouth. She place the thermometer under my tongue. I closed my mouth and crossed my arms. Mom signed, "What did I do?"

I pointed at my shatter phone against the wall. Katherine's eyes widen, and I knew I caught her in something. Something I didn't know. Then the thermometer went off. My mother quickly snapped out of it and grabbed it. "You've got to be kidding me." She whispered to herself.

"What?" I asked.

She held the thermometer out in front of me and I saw it said 106. My eyes widen at the sight of the numbers. "Now, I'm think you might have the flu. Which we don't need right now." She sighed and put down the thermometer. "I wish you didn't get sick easily." She stood up, "I'm going to get you some soup, maybe that will make the fever go down and put some color in your face." She told me before she left the room.