Math Class

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures. All the characters are based off of Shonda Rhimes 'Grey's Anatomy' I hope you enjoy this story like the others! 

It was the middle of the day. The sun was shining through the windows of the boring building of the place of which I called school. The reminder nagging me that I could've been anywhere but there and could've been enjoying the bright yellow sun, but instead, I sat in a boring white wall room learning math that I already knew. Most of the kids in that class were kids that flunked sophomore year and it sucked being in a room full of kids that were a whole class younger than me. My school was full of nothing but immature kids who wouldn't amount to anything.  You had the kids who slept all class and flunked, the nerds who knew anything and everything, the jocks and preps who only cared about their socializing skills, and then there were teenagers like me.  People thought I was popular because my mother was a famous surgeon, but that couldn't have been farther from the truth.  My group of friends though, they knew me.  The real me.  The depressing, but also outgoing girl.  We called it 'dark and twisty'.  In my high school, you either fit in or your didn't and needless to say, we didn't.  All my school cared about was sports and the popular kids and if you weren't in one of those two categories, you got picked on or ignored.  We had every intention of making it in the real world. We tried hard to make sure we wouldn't end up like our parents. We were the 'outcasts' so to say, but that was what made us close. We only got along with each other and didn't like anyone else.

My daydreaming stopped when I heard the white chalk squeal on the chalkboard. Our lame ass school couldn't even afford anything worth using. I guess living in a small town like Allendale, South Carolina, I shouldn't have expected much. I wanted the class to end, and quite frankly, the day, so I could go and see my friends.