Valentines Day Special!

This is just a one-shot! It doesn't have anything to do with the main storyline! (just for me to really get out of my procrastination with writing!)         (: 

Waking up, I see Hisoka in bed, sound asleep, his arms wrapped around my lower back tightly. I smile widely, nuzzling into him tighter while I stare at his gorgeous face. His pinkish red hair down, no makeup yet on his face. He was expressionless, his lips slightly parted. His sharp nose (which he always said he hated) was blowing air onto my face as I looked. He shifts a little, hugging back. A grin appears and his deep velvet morning voice speaks in a soft tone, eyes closed.

"Why are you staring?" Hisoka says almost mockingly.

I blush, moving my head down, my forehead on his warm yet cool chest. An arm removes itself from my waist and a hand is placed on my chin, lifting it lightly to face Hisoka. Still blushing, I decide to make the first move, and kiss his lips lightly. Shocked by my sudden action, he gives a big smile, before swiftly putting me on my back, topping me. I'm surprised when I realize neither of us are wearing clothes.

Oh my god. I think internally, remembering the night prior. Hisoka kisses me again and then gets up, taking me along with him bridal style as we make our way to the bathroom.

"Draw the bath, I'll go get your soaps from your room." Hisoka says. Before I could even call his name, he wasn't in the room any longer. I had been spending a lot more time in Hisoka's room now that we were at Heavens Arena. My room was two halls away, so I knew he shouldn't take long.

I start the water and add a heavy amount of bubble mixture. I throw on a robe and put up my hair, staring at the water, lost in thought about the spicy romantic night that we shared. 

I zone back in when I notice that the water is nearly full. Where is Hisoka?

I open the bathroom door and head for the apartment door. Just as I'm reaching for the doorknob, however, Hisoka walks in, hands empty.

"I was trying to tell you that my soaps are already here."

I accidentally look down. "OH MY GOD HISOKA DID YOU REALLY LEAVE WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES!"

"Well I didn't think it mattered my love. Anyone who was blessed enough to see my body was probably very happy." I shove him hard, laughing. "Gee, you're so full of yourself." 

I lead him to the bath and we both get in, our muscles untensing simultaneously. We wash each others hair, and relax once more before getting out. I put on my clothes when Hisoka comes out from the closet. 

"Darling, which do you think looks better?" He asks as he pulls out two outfits.

"Hmm, that one." I say, gesturing to the white and purple outfit. 

I grunt. "Hiso, can you help with this choker, I can't get the clip!" Hisoka comes out of the closet once more, this time in his outfit. 

"Well I suppose. But don't forget what replaced this necklace last night~" 

I scoff and he chuckles.

Hisoka uses his Bungee Gum to secure his hair in place, and starts on his makeup.

"I'm going back to my room. I have a few errands to run." I state.

Hisoka doesn't answer, too focused on his star outline.

 I leave quietly and walk to my room. When I turn the corner for the second and final time, I see that the entire hall is filled with roses and balloons at each person's door, except my own. I sigh. He may not get me anything, but all I want it to spend today with him. I'll go get him a treat and come back.