Yo, Update/Spam

Yo, I'm having a writer's block (exception of the many story snippets/ writing and dialogue prompts I've come up with fora bunch of different stories and whatnot.) But ima push through it and get the next chapter out before/on Saturday, 2/13/21. It will be sorta long and I'm hoping for 2000-2500 words if not more.  OH, and what's a song that you are super obsessed with right now because mine is Super Freak by Rick James. I love both the original and the slowed+reverb. Haven't stopped listening. Comment! I'd love to know yours!

*lol this is just one of the prompt/snippet I've made up and nothing more. It's one of those villainXperson things*

"Why do you think I chose you?" The villain questioned. "It's simple. I want to corrupt that sweet innocence."

She stared at the villian in front of her, head tilted in a blank yet questioning look. Then she took a small step towards the villain. The villain noticed, but kept still, pride not leaving their side from the earlier comment. That pride started to subside, however, when the blank face on the woman in front of him turned into a devilish grin. By now, they were mere inches away from each other. She spoke up, the grin not yet gone.

"Oh my love, I'm no more innocent as I am simple."

She parts from the close contact their faces had almost made, to see  a shocked look on the villains face, before it quickly turned into a look filled with a lustful desire for one another.

___

Cool anyway like I said, Saturday or sooner. Love you sweets and thanks for the support!