Valentines Day Special (despite the fact I hate this 'holiday')

Author: GOOD DAY READERS, IT'S TIME TO PLAY VALENTINES TRUTH OR DARE!!

*insert cheers and appluse*

Author: HERE ARE THE RULES: RULE NUMBER ON-

Carla: WILL YOU STOP YELLING?!

Author:*is hurt* fine

Carla:*smiles* good, you may continue.

Author: okay. rule number one: truths and dare must be love orinited. rule number two, *voice gets stern* do not spoil the story or there will be consenquenses. *voice goes back to being cheery* any questions?

Everyone:*is to scared to ask and just nods in approval*

Author: okay, anyone want me to particapate? or should I just enforce the rules?

Lilith: you can particapate.

Author: okay, Kaila, you go first.

Kaila: okay, Matt, truth or dare?

Matt: uh, dare.

Author:ooh, being dangerous.

Kaila:hmm, I dare you to kiss Micah for 5 seconds.

Matt and Micah: *start to blush*

Matt:*goes over to Micah and presses his lips onto his*

Matt and Micah:*Close their eyes*

Kaila: 1..........*two seconds pass* 2.......3.....4.....*4 seconds pass* *stops counting to see if they will notice*

*two minutes pass and they are still kissing*

Lilith and Carla:*start snickering*

Kaila: You two do know that literally 3 minutes have passed right?

Matt and Micah:*pull apart and blush*

Matt:*is still blushing as he goes back to where he was sitting*

Author:*laughing* It's your turn now, Matt.

Matt: Well, uh, truth or dare Auther?

Author: truth.

Matt: Is it true that...despite having many crushes, you have still never dated a single person and that you believe you will die alone?

Author:*stands up*

Author:*walks over to Matt*

Author:*smacks the absolute crap out of Matt*

Author:*nearly kills Matt*

Author:*goes to call friend and leaves*

Friend: I,uh, will be filling in for Author. Matt, uh, are you okay?

Matt*stuggling to stay up* yeah. yeah. I'm, uh, fine just...*passes out from bloodloss*

Kaila and Lilith:*went to closet while Author was beating the crap out of Matt and were now making out loudly*

Micah:*is now taking Matt to the hostpitol with Friend, still blushing*

Carla: Well, I guess that is all for the Valentines Day Special...see you the next time Author decides to update.

Carla:*gets call from Author*

Carla: NO I WILL NOT START CALLING YOU MOM!! STOP ASKING US TO DO THAT!! NO I WILL NOT- JUST STOP

Carla:*hangs up*

Ending Note

None of this actually happend (im sure you knew that) I still do not have a specific day when I will update, but I may figure one out, i do not know. None of this will have happened or have any relevenve to the story, just needed to clear that up, not that it needed to happen, I just like to make sure like the lonely, confused, deppressed bisexual, bxtch I am.

ADIOS MUCHACHOS *prays that I spelt that right and that i don't offend anyone*