Thirty

"Run!" Chubs yelled, causing everyone but Ruby and Liam to run.

They watched in horror as the damage was being done. They watched Lily, her eyes glowing bright red, along with the others, destroy everything in their paths. People were being burned, tents were getting caught on fire and being damaged. Everyone was running for their lives, but many of them didn't seem to make it.

Why?

Because the PSFs were surrounding them, blasting white noise.

Kids crouched down, screaming as they covered their ears, trying their best to block out the noise.

Clancy's eyes glowed orange, as he controlled a crowd of Reds in front of him to walk towards the group. Among the reds was Lily, behind the group.

Liam ran over as he noticed the Reds were about to blast them with their flames. He stopped and used his telekinesis to move a crate in front of the group.

Liam focused on the positions of the Reds. He needs to stop them from hurting everyone, but he wouldn't dare to hurt Lily. Chubs must have noticed it, too.

"She must be farther away from them!" He yelled over the noise. "He wouldn't risk getting her hurt. He knows how important she is to us!"

Liam nodded his head, indicating that he heard him. He grunted, lifting the flaming crate and flinging it at the Reds in front of them.

The Reds looked up, watching as the crate flew towards them. They ran away, but they weren't fast enough, and the crate landed roughly on the ground.

Liam's eyes turned back blue. He grabbed his arms and fell, causing all the attention to be on him. Ruby and Chubs ran over to him, helping him up as the three of them looked at Clancy.

He stood at the other side many, many, feet away from them. They saw kids around him stop and crouch down to one knee. Next to him was Lily, her face burning. They knew for a fact that he was controlling everyone.

"Go, go, go!" Ruby yelled as he was walking towards them.

"We're not leaving you two!" Liam told her.

"You can't fight him! I can. Liam, they need you. Trust me. Now, go! Save as many people as you can."

Liam glanced at her, then the group.

"Come on, come on!" He yelled at the kids, Chubs holding him to his right. "Let's go! This way! Come on!"

"We gotta go!" Chubs yelled.

Ruby looked at Clancy and walked towards him, slowly. He stopped walking, Lily stopping as well. His eyes briefly turned to their usual color, but then Ruby's turned orange. She glanced at some PSFs to her left and made them come to her side. She did the same to her right. She looked ahead and made them aim their weapons at him, but only him. They got down to one of their knees and aimed.

Clancy's eyes turned orange as he made them aim to the ground. He smiled when they fired, not a single bullet hitting him.

Ruby noticed. Her eyes glowed again as she made the PSFs turn to one another and shoot. She turned back to see Clancy walking towards her. Clancy then made her fall on both knees. Lily was behind him, not moving.

"It's okay, Ruby. Stop fighting. Let me in. Let me take all those sad and angry thoughts and make them go away. I can prune and snip and rewrite you now into a better Ruby. The perfect Ruby. The Ruby I want you to be."

Ruby glanced at the sky. She smirked as she saw a helicopter surrounding the three. Her eyes turned orange as she controlled the pilot to crash down towards them. She knows what she is going to do.

"By the way," Ruby said, staring right into Clancy's eyes. "I kinda like how I am!"

She made the helicopter fly down towards them. She forced the pilot to steer it down. When it was close enough, she grabbed Lily and made a run for it before the rotor crashed to the ground.