Chapter 9

Hi guys. Sorry the update is later than I thought, I got my phone taken away for about a week. I hope you guys like the new chapter!!

I woke up the next morning feeling tierd and out of it. Thankfully it was Saterday so I could be lazy today. The events from last night replayed in my mind. I couldnt believe he kissed me and then told me it was a mistake.

Maybe it was. Maybe you arent really supposed to fall in love.

I couldnt help but keep thinking this but at the same time I couldnt stop thinking he was the one. I was supposed to fall in love with HIM and ONLY him.

Just when I really started liking someone and couldnt get them out of my head he has to turn around and kiss me, which by the way was the most amazing kiss I have ever had and then turn around and be an ass about everything. I have kissed a few different guys and not one made me feel like Nathan did. The tingles that went through my body was incredible. I mean every part of me was tingling from his touch and my lips were swollen from his kisses. Even after he was gone and I was left by my self standing in my living room I could still fill his hands on me and his lips moving against mine.

I dont know why he made me feel like this but he did and there was nothing I could do about it.

I decided I was going to go out to the local bar here in town so I txted Sabrina.

Hey want to go out tonight?

sure! Got anywhere in mind??

Yeah! how about The Legion? The legion was a local bar that also had a 'hall' that a lot of different groups use for get togethers or fundraisers.

heck yeah! ill meet you there at 8

The rest of the day I didnt do much but watch a few tv shows before I decided to go upstairs to take a shower.

After the shower I wrapped my hair in a towel before going in my closet to pick out an outfit. I slipped on my black skinny jeans paired with a floral loose tanktop. The straps in the back crosed which looked supper cute. I pulled out my red high heels to add a pop of color but waited to put them on.

Taking my hair out of the towel I put some hair gel in before blow drying it so my natural waves were more prononced. For my makeup I wanted it to be fairly natural so I used my tinted moisterizer, a light pink blush. For my eyes I added a simply glod sparkly eyeshadow all over my lid and slightly under my lower lashes, before using a coat of mascara.

Looking at the time I had about 15 before I wanted to leave so I slipped on my heels, a gold necklace that had almost a trible design and a glod bracelet that was a chain on. Heading down stairs I grabbed my wallet taking out my ID and some cash slipping those in my front pocket of my jeans before grabbing my keys and heading out to my truck.

"Hey love! You are looking like one hot momma!" Sabrina said giving me a hug when I walked into the bar.

"Thanks Sabrina" I said smiling while walking to the bar to get a drink. "Just trying to get my head off of a certain somebody" I told her. She gave me a knowing look before ordering two shots. Drowning one, we headed to the dance floor letting the music flow through our bodies.

We started dancing on eachother for several songs before I wanted another drink.

"Hey I'm m going to get another drink" I yelled over the music and she nodded her head in understandment.

Walking to the bar I sat on one of the bar stools waiting for the bartender. He was curently getting a drink for the guy next to me. Looking over at him he looked fimilar but couldnt tell who it was becasue he was leaning on the table with his back towards me.