Chapter 78

Kay's pov a week later

Austin has been in the NICU only fa a week but the nurses are saying he's doing good. He still can't come home yet of course but Me and aug have been up hea everyday ta seem em! Ima make sure I get ma beybe home as fast as I can! Now Alario on tha otha hand is great he's home drinking me dry and getting loved on by everyone😂

Kay- Come on beybe latch on ta momma yu can do it!

I said talking ta em I gently rubbed ma nipple against his lip it took a while but he eventually latched on I smiled gently rubbing his little head while he ate. Of course I did my every day routine and checked my beybe fa scars lil bruises or anything like that! I really don't trust anybody with my beybes and leaving em hea hasn't been easy! After he finished eating I played with em and talked ta em until he was sleepy and I balled up on the chair with ma beybe in ma arms it wasn't long until I was sleep too! I woke up from Austin being removed from ma hands I was ready ta raise hell until I saw it was Aj and aug.

Aug- beybe calm down it's us

Aj- Yu almost hit me with the baby in my arms ma!

Kay- I'm sorry I'm sorry... I thought somebody was takin em from me!

Aug- Beybe go home and get some sleep Aj gonna drive yu home!

Kay- And who's home with Rio?!

Aug- Drew!

Kay- Hmm okay

I said stretching and yawning I gave my beybe a few more kisses before giving aug some as well. And me and Aj got going when we got home I heard a beybe crying and I knew it wasn't Alario a motha knows her her beybes cry! I ran into the living area and Drew was holding reign while Rio slept in his swing I quickly rushed over to help him.

Kay- Boy hold ha' damn head!

Drew- I am ma I got it!

Kay- Hea give ha ta me!

I gently took ha outta his arms and just like that she stopped crying I looked down at ha and gave ha a smile

Kay- see Maw maw got chu! Daddy don't know what he doin!

Drew- I do she's just missing Nivea I guess!

Kay- well whea she at? She shouldn't even be out of ha own home yet Drew she's only 2 weeks

Drew- Nivea is soo stupid ma! She got her place repainted knowing Reign can't be breathing that stuff in!

Kay - I told ju ! I told ju! That girl got a lot of missing brain cells man!

Drew- Tell me about it! Then she sends her here with only 3 diapers in the bag ma!

Kay- what?! Well your brothas have plenty don't worry about that! But she should know better Drew!

Drew- Ma I've really been thinking... I wanna get full custody I don't really trust Nivea with her!

Kay- Yea! Because what mother does some shit like that! I get this is her first beybe but some stuff yu just know not to do!

Drew- I know she's gonna try and fight me on this but it's a fight I'm ready for! Because I can't trust that reign won't be hurt by her I was sooo mad with her ma! I wanted to slap her face in!

Kay- She got the whole place repainted?!

Drew- YES! Like fresh paint ma! They wasn't even done when I got there!

Kay- Well keep Reign hea! I don't really want that girl in ma house but if she comes ta see reign she stays down hea! She's not going anywhea else yu hea me ?