~E~L~E~V~E~N~

"So it's true then, my daughter is alive." I turn to see three shocked family members, two crying faces, and one pair of teal eyes.

~Sophie~

Shit we are so screwed. I'm a rebel sympathizer and he's outlawed in all the kingdoms, could my day get any worse. Ruy taps his temple and I go in, Yes, this day could go much worse. You need to muddle my face with illusions, as you're thinking, I AM OUTLAWED!

Now I seriously don't care about messing up my make-up anymore, I tug out my eyelashes and feel a little better. "I don't know if it was Jolie or not, I didn't have enough time to make a clear read." I take a deep breath and wait, "We'll that's a lie." A cocky voice says from behind me, how could he possibly know that?

"Empath. Damn your emotions are strong, I bet you're killing your mother over there, she is looking a bit pale." The cocky boy says. "Well who told you to read my emotions? Certainly not me, and. I'm not lying."

~Keefe~

How can she not be lying? I just felt her minutes ago, her pulse was going up with her heart rate. I'm about to say something else when a very bright glow echoes off the girl in front of me. Her eyes, hands, and hidden scars glow.

"You are Keefe...Sencen, son of Duke and Duchess Sencen. Born November twenty nine, of the 2249 year. You're the best friend to Prince Fitz of Everglen and courting his younger sister, your betrothed. Though it's only for her benefit, you can only see her as a little sister. You go around saying you have the best hair and are always playing with it, you're a master prankster. Your mother...friends...Neverseen?"

Her glowing ora goes away, "I'm sorry, it's just something is blocking me from reading you fully. Do you know what that is?" She pales before saying the last part, "Did you know? About your mother I mean, she's a leader of the group that kidnapped me."

She gives me a look that tells me she is with holding information and will kick my ass later. Does she know I'm a spy? I was supposed to make many connections and exploit them. I was sent to influence the crown prince to our side.

"What the fuck!" Tara shouts eyes flashing gold again, but she's not seeing them. She's looking straight at me, shit I'm so screwed. Even as her eyes lose to gold sheen she pins me with a cold stare I thought only people with blue eyes could.

"Language!" Basically everyone but us yelled. "Well sorry if I just need to yell. In his mind...it's nothing but pictures of his face and hair. His future pranks and shit." You owe me big time, we are picking this up later. Luckily no one but me saw her cold eyes because as soon as she looked away from me her face shifted into horror, damn she's a good actor.

But that's not what stumps me, it's the look the guard she's with gives her. They must be silently communicating and no one else sees them. When they are done he gives me his best glare, "I'm afraid I must leave due to health issues. What? My amazing friend over here couldn't heal me fully, so I must go cover the issue."

Tara smirks as the guy limps away, but everyone saw the look in their eyes as they looked at each other before the guy left. You could almost even sense something between the two, something only they can't see. Also being an Empath I share a look with Queen Oralie and she smiles. One look in Fitzy's eyes tells me someone is probably going to die soon.

"Who's that?" Fitz orders and demands, Tara comes out of her daze of looking at her friend. "Huh? Oh, that's my friend that I found in the woods..." she trails off and looks away. Guess he was on the hunt for her and just let her go. Correct you are, don't tell anyone.

"Just a friend?" She gives an irritated look and turns red. Baffled she stands her ground, "Yes I'm sure he's just a friend, he's my friend how would I not know if we stepped up a friendship class. If he wanted to I'd take his offer though." She says and smirks at a fuming Fitz.