~N~I~N~E~

~Marella~

"Linh, we need to give her something. She is not taking getting her memories back well. We need to get him to bring his Psionipath friend and isolate her." I don't say their names because they are still the Exiled Princes and Dex is an Heir to a Kingdom—a broken one may I add, he might just do anything to win back power. "This would have been so much easier if she got them back years ago." I rub a crease from my brow.

"It would, but knows the perfect time for her to regain her title. Think about it Mare, it's the best time. With Dex here, he can bring her back to Havenfield where they will contact her parents and Fitz." Tam hisses the last part, though we all knew he and Tara wouldn't work out he still loved her.

We all looked at the unconscious body, when she collapsed in the water she was naked so Linh parted the water and threw a towel over her, giving her a sedative. If they leave they need to do so now before she wakes up.

As if reading my thoughts Linh starts talking, "Dex, you need to leave now. If she wakes up before you move her," Linh shakes her head, tears forming in those beautiful eyes of her's. "Tara is a stubborn ass, more so than my brother. If you don't leave now, you'll never get the chance again." Her voice cracks.

"You lot can come with us." Dex offers but we shake our heads. "We haven't been to court in years, our families wouldn't want us back. And if we see how much it pains Tara to be there we will act on instinct and take her back." I add to let him know it's not possible for us to return now.

"I'll go pack her things." Tam whispers and stalks off, he's moving so we don't see his tears. But we know it's there, this is going to be hard for him, Hel it's going to be hard on all of us. "We don't have time to wait for her friends to help her, when Tam comes with her bags you need to run. Find a supply cart and tie it to the back of your horse, you need to tie her down. She'll be in outrage, nothing good comes from a pissed Tara." I tell him, I've cried so much my eyes are puffy.

"I'll put Tara in clothes, you two find a cart. Tam and I will be waiting here when you return." Linh's voice is interrupted by her hiccups.

~Linh~

When they leave me with Tara, I grab her things and use Telekinesis to lift her back to the hovel. When we reach it I go through her clothes by Tam and pick out her fanciest dress. "Are we doing the right thing Linh?" My twin asks me when I find the dress.

"I don't know Tam, I don't know. All I know is that it's the best for our Kingdoms. We need to remember that, we can't be selfish any longer." My voice breaks as I tell him the hard truth. When I found the dress I left him to pack, she really was saving this dress for a special occasion.

I take out Tara's contacts as I change her into a stiff red and gold dress. The dress is a solid red, hangs off her shoulders, it's made of silk with a built in corset, and has a long train. In the front and off the shoulders there's golden lace which only adds to the stiffness. It poofs out at her waist and there's gold stitching of spades and other royal looking designs. Down her arms golden chiffon hugs them.

In this gown you can see some of her scars and the tattoos. Her Inflicting scar being the biggest took up the most room in her chest, right next to the Empathy one. The Hydrokinetic sign on the right front of her neck while her Enhancer scar is behind her left ear. You can't see the Vanisher one on the back of her neck, but if she moves her hair you'll see that along with her long Descryer one. Like the ink on her palms, wrists, and fingers, she has eyes, thorns, and flowers scrolled down her spine.

Her right shoulder has the Flasher symbol, while her left has the Shade. Her left bicep has her Polyglot scar that's almost hidden by the chiffon. And the only other mark is her Telepathy one on her right forearm—it's the fourth biggest after Empathy. Now all she needs is one more, the Mesmer sign and she'll have all the abilities.