Chapter 10: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

There it is the last chapter of 'Sharp Roses'!
Thank you for reading this backstory of my Hazbin Hotel oc Roxy!
But don't worry there is still two surprises for you all in the end!

So enjoy the epilogue!
_________________________________________

Years later... (January 1st, 2019) Present Day.

Charlie: At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness

And to find it, how often I've tried

But my life, is a race
Just a wild goose chase

And my dreams, have all been denied
Why have I always been a failure?

What can the reason be?
I wonder if the world's to blame

I wonder if it could be me

I'm always chasing rainbows
Watching clouds drifting by

My schemes are just like all my dreams
Ending in the sky

Some fellows look and find the sunshine

I always look and find the rain

Some fellows make a winning sometime

I never even make a gain
Believe me

I'm always chasing rainbows

Waiting to find a little bluebird
In vain
_________________________________________

It had been exactly 3 decades since Roxy has been living her afterlife in Hell. As time went on, she became more tuff and confident, well, for most of the time. She even has developed her own powers, she can make clouds! Well it doesn't seemed to be the best ability to have, but at least she can float on it. Guess it has something to do with her head being on the clouds at times. Roxy has been going everywhere with Husk since the 'incident' that way he can protect him from anyone. He didn't mind at all, as long as she is happy. But Roxy did discover an intressting 'talent' that is considered a crime for some, but for she, she considered it as a gift. Roxy has the skills to steal things, she didn't know why she liked it but, it made her feel good. It all started with just a small pile of dollar from someone's wallet, soon she started with more things, such as jewels, gold rings, money and other valued things. Which gave her the reputation as a famous thief in Hell, 80% of the population knows or has heard of her. Roxy would enter buildings, stores with the most valued stuff and steals them. Not even once she got caught, mostly because she's an acquaintance of The Radio Demon. Of course no one would even dare try to catch someone who knows one of the most powerful Demon in Hell, cause that would be a death sentence for them. The best part is that the media would announce everytime she's robbed something. In which she loves the attention she's getting from everyone. Husk doesn't even bothered her in her active thief carrier. Aside from her crime life, she hates Heaven, so much that she didn't even thought of even going there, ever. She was living the afterlife in Hell, this was her Heaven, nothing can tell her what to decide, she makes her own rules. Now that she's in the 21st Century, alot of things changed since the 2000s. Technologie has developed, so as the computers, the telephone became a cellphone, the LGBTQ+ community is more free than ever, and as well many other things. Which it took something to get used to this new era, but she eventualy pulled it through.

Now that another year has started, she does what she always does best, snatching things.

Roxy was alongside Husk at a local casino it was crowded but not to much. Husk was playing Blackjack for a huge pile of cash for the winning. For being cocky as she is, Roxy sneaked away from Husk as she stood behind the Demons he's up against. One by one, she quietly dig into their pocket to check in their wallets, she would dig up cash in them and then put the wallets back as if nothing had happend. None of them even noticed, Husk noticed it but pretend he didn't, cause after all there's always cash from her if he didn't win it. As she she was done Roxy put the small pile of cash in her pocket and went back to her place next to Husk as she made her cloud appeared. She may not know alot about card games, but she knows when Husk is gonna win it. It can be boring at times, but at least it's better than to stay at home all day. While no one was looking, she secretly pulled out the cash she stole and started to count how many she's got this time with a sly grin on her face.