Chapter 7: The Extermination

Sorry that this Chapter is a drabble.

It's just that since there's nothing much about on Extermination Day aside from that It's New Years and that Angels reduces and all that. I don't have that much to write on that.

_________________________________________

It was New Years Eve, usually Roxy would be happy for that, but this year, it's different. It was time for the Extermination. Her friends told her about it, at the end of each year, Angels sent from Heaven (Known as Exterminators) to kill a portion of Demons due to Hell's overpopulation. According to Husk they have weapons that can kill a soul. They only target ones who are outside. In which is why they have to stay inside.

Both Roxy and Husk hid inside his room. Husk blocked his window room with his large mirror. He didn't want Roxy to see this. They did bring some food and stuff they needed to pass the time. It was a bit scary for Roxy cause of the things that was going on outside. But she was glad that she's not alone in this.

But she still thought about Niffty and Alastor hoped that they are both okay at their side of this Extermination.

Hours went by and they sleeped as night came. When they woke up it was midnight, fireworks where heard. The new year came in. Husk took the mirror off the window, Roxy followed next to him, seeing colorful firework in the sky.

The Exterminators where already gone at some point.

"Well, that's one way to start the year..." She whispered.

Husk heard what she said and placed a hand on her shoulder. Roxy turned and smiled bit. He did the same. They keep on looking at the fireworks as the clock tower chimes 12 times.
_________________________________________

The Next Chapter will containt Blood, Gore, Dead, edgy Roxy, a drunk Husk and a sad, sad, sad scene.

Just giving ya a heads up.