14 | Third Wheeling?

꒷꒦ 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 ✧

▀▄▀▄  𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜  ▀▄▀▄

↳  ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ  🎬

🖇  𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 ༄

Episode 11

Atsushi, you and Kunikida sat on the stairs in silence as you looked at the sunset. While Atsushi thought he was dead, you still had some doubt in it. A person can't be that defenceless right after he knew he was taking a risk, right?

You looked at Kunikida since he was thinking about something, he didn't seem sad nor did he express any other emotion.

"Katai's always been a troublesome man. I dragged him out of his room and made him join the Detective Agency, but then he would bring his own futon to the office and live there," He spoke up.

"His futon? You mean Yoshika-San?" Atsushi asked.

"There's something I noticed in the footage we saw earlier"

"What?" 

"The futon Katai was in when he got shot wasn't Yoshiko."

I am assuming the futon is called Yoshiko.

"Katai wouldn't use another futon without a reason" He added.

You decided to speak up since you didn't want to feel like the third wheel, "I believe that the futon was bullet-proof?"

"That's right," He stood up, "In other words, Katai isn't dead"

You smiled and stood up with him.

"But how would he have escaped that situation?" Atsushi questioned.

"That's the problem"

"Someone deceived the Fyodor.." You answered, "I wonder who.."

~

[I was too lazy to write the Natsume-Sensei scene so I hope it's fine if we proceed to the "adadah" one- I also hope you don't mind if I write a bit of Shin Soukoku :')]

~

"Let go of me Dazai-San!"

"Nope! You two are going to start fighting with your special abilities again"

"But-"

"Adahdah! Please don't struggle so much. You're going to reopen the wound on my tummy"

"Cut out the drama Dazai, Atsushi-Kun, wiggle even more" You stated as you gave Dazai a slap on the back of his head.

"Ehh, Y/N-Chan that's meann, if so, you should go with them too!"

"Huh?? Why me?"

"Well, you're the only one who can babysit them.. Plus, according to Fyodor, someone wanted to meet you..."

"Tch.. Idiot", you gave him an annoyed look as look somewhere, someone who wanted to meet me?

"But.. Why is Akutagawa here for our retaliation mission to save the president?" Atsushi asked.

"Because that's my plan. I am going to have you three sneak into the enemy hideout together," Dazai explained, "The enemy base is an old abandoned coal mine, it's several hundred kilometres wide. The interior is packed with sensors and traps to stop intruders. Our main goal is the gifted who controls the virus unless we disable his ability, both bosses could die. Our secondary target is their leader, Fyodor"