1

Third person's POV

"He is coming in 5 minutes" one of the head of all the maids in the palace

Everyone quickly did their own assigned things from the very first floor of the palace to the highest floor. Every room is clean and you can't see a single dust. They are all getting busy as they need to keep the palace clean every minute. It's not like he asked them to do such, they wanted to clean the palace as much as they can to keep the prince away from any dirt.

"Formation!" the head of all shouted

Everyone went outside and stood as they formed a line to welcome the prince who went away for a while. It's been three days since he went to China for some business he needs to do, also assigned to him by his own Father to get him ready.

"He is here" one of them said as they all saw a black limousine parked in front of the main door

They all fixed their uniforms and selves to look presentable. The driver opened the door for him.

A guy wearing a white longsleeve and was folded up to his elbows, the first one is unbuttoned and his hair is brushed up.

As soon as he stepped out everyone looks so amazed by his beauty. He really looks like a prince who came out of a fantasy world. A face of a prince they are expecting to be.

He bowed to them.

"Welcome back, Prince Felix" the head maid greeted and bowed, followed by all the maids and other houseworker

He just nodded and entered the palace leaving everyone in awe. He went straight to the second floor where his room is. He entered and locked the door as he wants to rest.

Prince Felix, the only child of the King of Seoul. He is the most handsome pince everyone has seen, also the perfect one. He aced every test, knows how to speak different language, knows every sport and more.

His eyes darted to the blue sky that he kept watching the whole day and can't take his eyes off of it. He sat on his swivel chair and kept looking around his room.

"Prince" one of his Father's assistant called as he knocked

Felix stood up and opened the door "Yes?"

"I have to follow your Father in Australia due to some urgent reasons. He told me to hire you a personal assistant you can talk about your schedule and everything" King's assistant

"I can take care of myself" Felix said without any expression

King's assistant bowed "I'm sorry for going against your decision but your Father already talked to someone about it"

"I guess I can't do anything anymore" Felix said

"I'll have to go. I'll make sure to guide your new assistant for what he or she needs to do" King's assistant

Felix nodded.

"I'll see you" King's assistant said and bowed as he left

He closed the door and sat on his bed. It's been a tough day. He is supposed to hang out with his friends today but he chose to rest, since the three days he spent in China was so tiring.

He never asked nor hoped to be a King but he is assigned to be next King after his Father. He wants to live a normal life with no works like what he is doing now..

Just a normal life...

_______________________

Everyone in the Love Orphanage is busy doing their household chores. Love Orphanage is a place where students who doesn't have anyone in life and looking for a job to continue their studies.

"Ahn Chaerin! Clean this one!" the head of all shouted

"Coming!" she shouted and ran as fast as she can to clean it

Ahn Chaerin, a valedictorian student, a straight A+ student who is dreaming to be a Doctor. She doesn't have a family, she was abandoned when she was young. Now, she is looking for a girl whom she treated as her older sister and grew up taking good care of her.

She cleaned the table as fast as she can. No matter how annoying the head is, she never talk back nor think of anything wrong about her. Chaerin knows how hard it is to take care of a lot of teenagers on her own.

"Chaerin!" her bestfriend called

She secretly walked towards him "Why?"

"I don't know but-" Sungho

"Ahn Chaerin. Go to my office" the head said and left

Chaerin bowed and looked st Sungho "Why do you think she called me?"

"A punishment?" Sungho said trying to scare her

She rolled her eyes and went to the head's office. She knocked and opened the door. She sat on the chair trying to calm down.

"I guess Sungho already told you?" head officer asked

"Huh?" Chaerin

Head officer sighed and showed her a paper "I finally found a perfect job for you"

"Really?!" Chaerin smiled widely

"Don't be so happy about it. Your job is not going to be easy. I hope you will last long there" head officer said

Chaerin took a deep breath and smiled "You know how determined I am. I will do everything to finish my studies and will help you with this orphanage"

The head officer is cold outside but she loves Chaerin like her own child. She is the only student who is really hoping to take care of the orphanage one day.

"Aren't you curious what is your job gonna be?" head asked

"Not really-" Chaerin

"You will be the Prince's personal assistant" 

One world...

Two different people...

Hoping for one thing...

Normal life.

______________________________________

ANOTHER FELIX FF!!! ENJOOOOY!

stayyyykiss thank u for the cover!!!💞