Chapter 12

Feed me your comments like a McDonald's because I'm hungry for attention 👘🦕☃️🍠
_______

Camila wondered the halls aimlessly feeling rather good about herself given the new connection made with her teacher, the intimate knowledge of her life seeming like something to be held delicately.. as if a fragile rose too soft to even withstand a dash of wind.. Lauren was the most powerful woman Camila had ever met.. even with her damaged past she still stood out as someone unbreakable.. she wished to be like that some day..

With her math switched to first period however she only felt a pending dread as she ventured over towards her locker having to wait an extra hour to see her recently titled 'fuck buddy' her slim fingers reaching to unlock the door only to see inside something that left her pausing.. paper.. a lot of it too, small notes and scraps with the same word.. 'SLUT'... there must have been around 20 in there all thrown in on top of her things.. she gulped, felt a pain in her chest as she grabbed them within her palms to shove aggressively into her bag, tight balls of paper zipped up with the heavy slam of her locker door before a warm subtle hand brush against her back

"Fallon is back, if you get angry just leave ok? That way nothing bad is gonna happen.. you're passing English again and I don't need that interrupted! I'll be right next door until 2nd period!"

Camila was listening.. kind of, her mind too set on who was shoving notes into her locker before the click in front of her face drag her back to reality.. she was rattled and Lauren saw it.. she only assumed it was the stress of returning back with the almost prosecuting teacher thanks to Camila shoving her bag full of notes back over her shoulder

"Yeah, ok! Uhm.. I'll? I'll be ok.. just gonna try not to look at her anyway.."

"Good! I'll see you later!"

Lauren smiled before walking back towards her class leaving Camila to swallow into math avoiding all eye contact with Fallon even considering the fact she could basically feel her eyes pressed into the back of her head.. the reluctant sit down and bag drop finally allowing her to steal a look at the teacher now sporting a split stitched lip and a bruised red jaw.. she smirked internally..

"Ok Guys page 34 just answer the questions, Cabello page 54"

It was normal for Fallon to assign the girl a different page given her skill set, the earlier numbers too easy for the level she was at.. however the page assigned today was that of university level math.. ridiculously hard and well above her grade.. she glanced up for a moment before deciding to try anyway laying her palm over the paper to pull every ounce of her concentration into the questions.. she completed them.. 15 minutes before laying her head across the filled page eliciting Fallon's attention as she storm from her desk to approach.. she had a grudge..

"You're in my class to work! Not lay down and do nothing!"

Camila but her tongue furiously saying absolutely nothing as she hand up the completed paper reluctantly watching Fallon read over the questions with a fidgeting stance.. the next move one that enraged Camila so intently she could hardly breathe.. she ripped the paper in half..

"Your workings are too messy! Start again, this is a high school not a preschool!"

The class immediately turn in their chairs as they overheard the harsh statement.. many wondered what planet the teacher was on as she stood with a stitched mouth and others waiting for Camila to react.. she was too smart to do that.. only dragged her pen into her hand to start again leaving Fallon shocked beyond belief expecting an outburst that would hopefully land her in some deserved trouble..

The girl continued the work this time with neat handwriting and well organised graphs, her hand raising upon completion leading Fallon to return with an out stretched palm taking the paper smugly to examine its contents, Dinah watched from beside taking note of Camila's expression confused as to why yet she hadn't reacted..