10- Cousins

"Despite all the hate and tragedy, everyone has a good side. People just give up looking because its hidden too. deep for one to find"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov ~

Today was the day my cousins are coming here. Ace said that to be careful with Liam and Sam cause they are really strict and Jasmine is a girly girl.

I heard a knock on my door and I told the person to come in. It was my twin.

"Hey there here and Ace said to behave" I laughed cause when Ace tells me to do something I do the opposite of what he says.

When we made it downstairs I saw everyone hugging 2 boys and a girl. The first one had raven black hair with hazel colored eyes, the next guy had brown colored hair and grey eyes, the last one was the girl she had brown curly hair and brown colored eyes.

"Umm you called me" I said very uncomfortably they all looked at me and Ace walked up to me and put an arm around my shoulders. I looked at him confused cause dude never does this.

"Amber this is Liam, Sam and Jasmine" he pointed out who they were raven haired guy Liam, Brown haired dude Sam and the girl is Jasmine.

"Sup?" I said cause I don't know what else to say "Hello dear cousin it is so nice to finally meet you" Liam said walking over to me giving me a hug with I returned.

"Hi I'm Samuel but as you guessed its Sam" he said shaking my hand "Yeah and I'm Jasmine" She said hugging the life out of me.

"Nice...so can you let....me....breath" I said breathless. She let me go and mumbled 'sorry'.

I walked up the stairs with Jasmine following behind, she walked into my room and just looked at me.

"Umm....you good?" I asked cause she looked at me weirdly "Okay since you asked whos this?" She pointed at my pictures on the wall.

"Oh thats my bestfriend Michael" I shrugged like it was nothing "Oooo does he have a girlfriend?" She asked laying on my bed looking at me for answers.

"Eww and he's not the type for relationships also he's bisexual" she looked shocked by my answer.

(Suprise Shawty!)

"Oh...what about this guy?" She pointed to Hugo that had me him and Michael. "Oh he's single....I think?" I answered bothered that she was interested in Hugo.

"Tell me everything about him. I mean age, name, birthday, bestfriend, who was his last relationship!" She asked like dude....-_- "Calm down one question at a time" I said trying to calm her down.

"Okay first his name"

"Hugo"

"Grade?"

"Junior"

"Color of his eyes?"

"I think green but a hint of brown?"

"Last relationship?"

"Not sure"

"Bestfriend?"

"Joshua Andrew's"

"Is he annoying?"

"Hell yes!"

"Omgee! I can't wait to meet him!"she did that high pitch girly girl sound. Which I had to cover my ears.

Damn girl already obsessed with Hugo. I mean who isn't?

I got a call from, guess who? Anyone? Okay so since you guessed -_- its Hugo!

"Umm...Jass I got a call I'll be right back" I shouted and went to the restroom to answer the call.

The call:

A- Hello?

H- hi I was checking on you

A- oh I'm okay. Are you okay? Do you need me? Are you hurt?

H- haha no I'm okay bebita I was checking if ever since this whole Xander thing?

A- yeah I'm okay

H- you sure?

A- yeah just peachy

H- okay bye peaches

A- Hugo!

H- bye

End of call:

That guy I swear he's gonna be the death of me. I walked out of the restroom and saw that Jasmine wasn't in the room anymore so I sneaked to the music room and locked the door.

I played a couple of songs and took a shower and went to bed.

Hugo Rodriguez...I like the sound of that.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ello loves 💘 I hope you have an amazing day and <3<3

Where do you think Hugo is gonna take Amber on a date?

Quick questions!

If the buccs won the super bowl 🏈 how many rings 💍 does Tom Brady have now?

If ohana means family then what does family mean?

Is it weird to eat pizza with ranch?

Baii now🤍🙉🔫

Xoxo
Bbylaela03