8- Family is Forever

"Don't ever give up on family"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov~

Xander?!

I looked at the person right in front of me also known as my ex boyfriend from middle school. I know I'm to young to date but I really fell head over heels over this guy. But sadly he cheated on me with my bestfriend.

"Amie? How are you even here. My goodness you look so beautiful" he said looking me in the eyes and holding my face in his hands. Soon enough he was thrown off of me and onto the floor.

I saw that he was pulled by an angry Hugo and it was something you don't want to be with. I looked around us and saw that the cafeteria was empty, I guess people bounced when they saw Hugo.

I tried to pull Hugo off Xander but he wouldn't move. I finally had the strength and pulled him off of Xander and pushed him onto a random seat.

"Hey you need to stay calm okay" he didn't look at me so I put his face in my hands "I want you to be calm and get yourself cleaned up alright?" I said again. He nodded his head and went to the restroom that was near the cafeteria.

I turned and saw Chris and Austin stuffing there faces with food. Pigs. Then I looked at Xander and he's knocked out on the floor.

*Flashback*

I was walking to the spot and waited for Xander to come. It was his birthday so I told him to meet me at the spot no matter what.

*an hour later*

Its been an hour and he's still not here. I tried to call his phone but no replies, I tried to call Janessa(her bestfriend) bit no replies.

I got fed up and decided to cancel it. I pit all decorations in a bag along with his cake and a pair of air Jordans. I bought them with the money I made for working at a restaurant.

When I was walking through the park to get to my house I saw to people making out I tried to walk by them when I noticed the shirt the girl was wearing. I pulled the girl off of the guy and say that it was Janessa and Fucking Xander.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "B-baby i-its not what it l-looks like" Xander shuddered.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE? I JUST SAW MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND SUCKING MY BOYFRIENDS FACE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BESTFRIEND AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled again pushing them in the chest.

"OH WAIT...HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY ASS HOLE!" I threw him the box of shoes and threw her the cake that I bought.

"FUCK YOU" I showed them the bird and made my way to my house.

I was pushed to the ground and yet again another beating.

Well fuck my life
*End of flashback*

I looked at Xander again but this time in a happy way. I don't know why but looking at him in pain makes me feel better somehow?