Extra 2 - Need More

Lara is busy checking the ingredients for the dish they will prepare for upcoming event that the hotel will conduct for Halloween when a staff calls her, "Chef Lara, Ma'am Sofia is asking for you in her office".

Lara open the door and notice Sofia sighing, "What happened, Sof?".

Sofia look at her and answer, "We don't have any additional pictures on our collections. It's kinda sad, right?".

She laugh upon hearing those words. "How about we have a dinner at your home this weekend?", she asks her bestfriend.

Sofia's eyes sparkle and nod, then giggle.

Saturday. Lara informed his son, Fluke about having dinner at Ohm's house. To her surprise Fluke said that he plans to go to Ohm's house early to study so they ended up going there earlier than plan.

She and Sofia goes to the dining area, preparing their lunch and discussing about the program and dish for the Halloween.

She's slicing the carrots when the maid enter the dining area, giggling.

"Sofia, it's been 2 hours since we're here but I never see your son", she asks her friend whose busy typing.

"His probably still sleeping -", Sofia's answer is cut off by a maid.

"Uhm Madam, sorry for interrupting but Sir Ohm is in the library with Sir Fluke", the maid said and they notice the maid smile.

"WHAT? Where's my camera?", Sofia close the laptop and walks out but go back and look at her.

"Lara, c'mon this is our chance. Let the maid cut that ingredients", she look at the maid and nod, before following her bestfriend.

They went to the second floor where the library is located. Try to be quiet as possible, open the door and tiptoe. They notice Fluke sitting in the long couch with his laptop. Ohm can't be found anywhere.

Tiptoeing, they go to the shelves and cover their mouth to stop giggling when they see the view on the other side.

Fluke is sitting in the long couch with his laptop while Ohm is sleeping in his lap arms wrap around his waist.

*click* *click*

There her bestfriend, Ohm's mom smiling widely and continue pressing the camera. She saw her son, simply caress Ohm's hair then smile before shifting his eyes to his laptop.

She force Sofia to go outside the library. She's happy to see her son happy.

This story dedicated to my supportive friend: @maartsyciang

This story dedicated to my supportive friend: @maartsyciang . Thank you 😘