02 / Amelies POV

"Damn, she looks fucked." Sounded an unknown voice."Shhh, you're waking her up," said another.I opened my eyes slowly, and was immediately struck by a headache. I lifted my head off the ground, and looked up. Leo and another boy from school stood staring at me. I immediately got nauseous, and vomited over my dress. Poor the tailor-made corset dress - my mom is going to kill me. "oohhh, shit who would have thought the nerd should be wasted on a thursday night damn, lets go home bro." said the other boy."Take it easy, we can 't damn well just leave her here. Imagine if those scary stiff old men see her." Leo replied. I looked up and wiped my mouth off. This was completely out of my comfort zone."oh, so that's how we play? fair enough, but I do not bother to wait for you. I'm driving home, see you tomorrow b." said the other boy and went on. Leo sat down next to me. "Well then, what brought you into this situation?" He said. He looked at me and I tried to look away. I have never liked eye contact, especially not if they have deep eyes."I drank something from the bar, and then I fell." I replied quietly.He laughed "Well though, what did you drink?"
"Uhm, I'm not quite sure. Something with vodka and it was blue." I mumbled."Briss blue, a classic. Does your mother know you're here?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes - no thank you."I do not think so" I mumbled quietly.
"Bad girl, huh? Why have I not seen you at school before? Are you new?""No I'm not new, but I just prefer not to be in large circles of people." I replied - okay so, I was actually proud of that phrase."When you say large circles of people, do you not mean just me and the others? For well, I have not seen you before." He said, raising his eyebrows."mmh, maybe. I'm actually a straight A student too, so maybe they'm just invisible to you?" I replied, in a slightly more aggressive voice. - even though I would like to be invisible, it's not cool to be told when you are not invisible."geez, chill girl. You probably haven't even seen me. And by the way, now that you want to blush, I'll also add that I'm a straight B student." he said with a deep voice. um, how can Leo just think I do not know who he is? the question is more: Who does not know who he is? When he walks in the school entrance, all the girls look at him and he is greeted by all his friends. He walks down the hall, and is well aware that he can get ALL the girls, so he smiles his usual crooked smile - which he has even just smiled at me, and I do not quite know who he thinks I am - I am not one of those pretty girls who drool over him in the hallways."I've seen you before. You're the popular boy," I replied.

"Amelie, isnt that your name?" he asked, reaching out his hand. Why did he pronounce "Amelie" with such a French accent?

"Yes? And you are Leo?" I said. I looked at his hand, which was waiting for me to shake it. I was not particularly fond of touching either, so this boy has really brought me out of my comfort zone.I slowly raised my hand and he shook it immediately. "It's a pleasure to meet you, young lady," he greeted."pleasure to meet you too, leo." I replied.He let go of my hand. "You are not going to sleep here, are you?" He asked."No then, but what the hell am I doing? My mother is killing me." I replied, now panicking about having to tackle with my mom."Haha believe me, I've tried this lots of times. Trust me now. I go in and say you ate some old food, and then threw up. Play along, okay?" He said and got up."Okay, thank you so much for doing this ..." I replied quietly."Oh poor thing, there you are! I have been looking for you, honey." Said mother, stroking my cheek."I'm fine now. No need to worry." I mumbled, looking down at my dress - it did not look good."Aw honey, let's take a taxi home," she said, signaling for me to get up. I got up slowly and my head was still turning a bit. Mom put her arm around my shoulder, and made me walk. I turned my head, and looked behind me. Leo stood there smiling proudly at me, I smiled back. As long as he does not tell this to the others in the class, I do not want to be known for anything - I just want to maintain the position I have now-The car arrived and we went into it. I sat down against the window, and looked out. it started to rain and i thought it fit the situation perfectly. It has been a terribly confusing evening and it did not go at all as expected. Why on earth did I talk to the most popular boy? and firstly; why did I talk at all? There's school tomorrow and I hope it's a normal day - Leo's probably forgotten all about me tomorrow and he's not noticing me. He avoids me for sure, and slanders me to the other "cool" people.

-----

sorry for the short chapter!;( i have a big assignment for tmrw so i couldnt write that much today - i will write a long story tomorrow. have a great day ;)