A very filling Valentine

Ezekiel was in his room, doing his best to tie up his necktie, he wanted to dress up a bit more fancily that evening... Heather and him WERE going on a date after all. And it wasn't even any regular date, no, it was a Valentine's day date!

Heather had explained to him that that was a very special day for couples on Earth; a day to celebrate their relationship and love for each other, which sounded kind of silly to the blond angel, why would they need a specific day for that? Shouldn't it have been something they should have cherished every day?

Heather told him not to think too deeply about it, "Eden gave me a free day just for this occasion, and who am I to pass up on this opportunity?" she had added chuckling a bit.

And so, it had been decided they were going to have a cute dinner out, just the two of them and lots of delicious food, which didn't sound bad at all.

After a bit more struggling, he gave up on the necktie and got out of his room to ask for some help. "H-Heather do you know how to tie a... tie...?".

His voice trailed off a bit once he saw her... her soft, wavy hair was free from her usual ponytail and was framing her face beautifully; she was wearing a dark red dress that went down to her knees and accentuated her curves perfectly and a black leather jacket over that and... were those high heels? He didn't know Heather kept those around!

"W-whoa...".

"Hm?" Heather turned around, smiling upon seeing the angel's flustered face. "What do you think? Am I... overdoing it with the fancy?" she asked, chuckling a bit as she twirled around to give him a full view of her.

"Wha- oh, n-no no, y-you look... b-breathtaking" he complimented, his cheeks reddening a bit more.

She blushed a bit at those words and smiled bashfully "Awww you're too sweet!" she said, walking up to him and kissing his cheek, which was a lot easier now that she was wearing heels, in fact, she was even a bit taller than him with those on-

"Anyway, what were you talking about before? Need help with that necktie?" she asked, looking down at the tangled mess of a tie that was hanging from his neck.

Ezekiel let out a bashful chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck "Y-yeah, I... really can't get the hang of it".

"It's alright, let me see if I can do anything..." Heather muttered, working on the tie and just a few seconds later it had been neatly tied and loosened enough to let the man wear it comfortably around his thick neck.

"Whew... t-thank you Heather" he said, smiling a little while fidgeting with the necktie's ends.

"Anytime, Ezy" she answered, smiling back sweetly. "Now... shall we go?"

Half an hour later they had gotten to the restaurant and sat down at their table. The place looked nice, but not overly expensive. Ezekiel looked around and noticed that the place was full of couples, probably all there to celebrate Valentine's day like Heather and him were.

"So... what are you going to order?" Heather asked at one point. "There's a special deal for couples tonight: an 'all you can eat' menu" She explained further.

The angel widened his eyes "W-what? So... I can take all I want?" he had never heard of such a thing, but it sounded awesome, especially since he was feeling rather hungry at the moment.

"Yeah! And then we'll pay a fixed price for it all, but you must finish all that you order, otherwise the deal is off, so be careful" she warned him a little, knowing him and his custom of overestimating how much he could eat.