1.

Mary

I was standing with my friend at a concert, and we were two hours away from "home". This was a concert that I wasn't or "we" aren't supposed to be at.

I'm not a big social person and I get nervous real quick. Something might go wrong, at any time it could just take a terrible turn.

"Look everything is going to be fine" she says in a reassuring voice. I didn't feel any better though. I felt a little sick because people were all around walking, having conversations about whatever. While I felt like an ant in the middle of a highway.

Sam knew I loved Guns, it's a rock band that I adored, there music was amazing, you feel the energy radiating off of them, so now I would hear them perform live. It was a little much.

"I'm so excited to see Axl and Slash there so hot"Sam jumps up and down, as I look at the stage. I could see the logo on the floor and the instruments set up and ready to be played.

"Same I can't wait" I say in a little hesitant voice. I've never been to a concert. My parents would never approve of my going to one. But I managed to convince them that it was a road trip. Me and Sam were going to a "Museum"

"Umm since when did you start liking Guns N Roses or any rock music"I ask as I look at her. Sam had long blonde hair. She was a little shorter then me. She had ocean blue eyes and tan skin. Kinda cliché. Not gonna lie.

"Well I kinda started listening to there music and there pretty good" she says laughs she then pulls out her camera. Oh no..she knows I hate pictures. I wish I could go my whole life without a picture of me, no even one

"Look there they are"She points to the stage, all I hear is yelling from the crowd. Everyone is jumping up and down so is Sam. I could see the band closely because we have front row tickets.

And I see Axl then, the only person who could pull off a top hat Slash, a couple of seconds later Steven and Izzy comes walking out with smiles on their face. Then Duff runs out like he's late.

Axl looked stunning as always. So was the whole band. Steven had a smile that could make you feel like a kid again. They were perfect. Izzy was just the shy one, Slash was the calmer one, and Duff he was the out going one.

"Wow" I whispered more to myself than to Sam.

The band started to perform, it was amazing! It's better live than the tap. Everything blurred out, the only thing I could hear was Axl's voice and the interments. It was beautiful.

Now the band is singing civil war I like it but it's not one of my favorites but still seeing them perform in person was a whole different level of talent. It was raw and you could see the energy poring off of them.

There were now taking a small break. They were just talking on the stage. By this point everyone had calmed down. But the energy from the crowd was still drifting around in the air.

Sam was taking pictures, "Mary get in" she yelled and I placed myself in the frame of her small camera. We smiled and we looked at the picture. I internally regret it. Not the part where I could see the band behind me. But it was my face. It looked like one of my eyes were bigger then the other one, I hated it. Sam looked perfect like always. She looked like a model.

Then I looked around and I stopped while Sam was laughing, oh no

"Sam put the camera up, there's a rule we can't have it here" I quickly spoke out and she didn't wasn't any time doing so. I pointed to the sign on the back fence. "No cameras aloud"