King x male reader part 1

It was a busy day in the boar hat tavern. Everyone was downstairs work well all except one person. The person had short h/c hair and there e/c eyes were looking at themselves in the mirror. They sighed and shook their head trying to stay positive positive looked out the window and muttered " I Should probably get to work as well"

Y/N walked towards the stairs. He walked down the stairs and sweatdropped seeing how busy the tavern was. He sweatdropped seeing Elizabeth fall every second " poor girl never worked before so this is hard for her.." Y/N looked around the tavern then got to work.

Y/N smiled softly as he brought customers their orders. He bowed his head " I hope you enjoy your food and drinks" Y/N sweatdropped  and sighed  softly seeing Elizabeth trip and fall. He shook his head and walked over to her and held his hand out to her " are you alright princess?" Elizabeth looked up and looked up and saw Y/N she had tears in her eyes

Y/N sighed and helped her up " a little suggestion princess, don't run while indoors" he chuckled softly and walked away and grabbed the next order and walked to the table and gave them their  order " enjoy your food and drinks!" Y/Nwalked away and sighed softly when the tavern finally closed he sat down and sighed " Ah, finally-" he ran a hand through his h/c hair and looked up seeing king he slightly blushed and coughed.

Y/N was clearly flustered " A-Ah! King!" King raised an eyebrow " I saw what you did that was really nice of you Y/N" Y/N rubbed the back of his name " w-well I couldn't just let her sit there I also gave her a little advice on how not to wall every 5 seconds" King chuckled softly and pat his head.

Y/N blushed more and looked away very flustered