Gloxinia x Hanahaki Reader Happy ending

Y/N was sitting in the tavern speaking to. King she covered her mouth as she coughed. King looked over at her worry covering his face " Y/N are you ok?! What's wrong ?" Y/N shook her head and smiled " I-I'm fine I'm just going to go for a walk ok?"

King nodded his head though still having a worried look on his face. Y/N got up and walked out of the tavern. She walked into the woods and fell down coughing. As rose petals and blood came out of her mouth.

She did not hear calls for her name as she coughed. When she finally stopped coughing she saw a shocked King and Ban. King flew over to her " y-you have Hanahaki?!" She looked away from king " i-Its nothing I'm fine.."

Ban shook his head " no you're not!" Y/N sighed quietly King helped her up and mumbled " let's get you back to the tavern " Y/N mumbled " don't tell anyone especially Gloxinia..." Ban raised an eyebrow at her words while kings eyes widen as he figured it out " You.. love Gloxinia the first fairy king and the past commandment of repose"

Y/Ns face heated up and she blushed badly " K-King!!!" Ban mumbled " so what king said is true?!" Y/N looked down slightly blushing not saying anything King sighed and mumbled " let's head to the tavern the others are probably worried sick "

Y/N started walking back to the tavern and sighed. She did not want anyone to find out what she was going through she did not want to burden anyone. She sighed and started walking upstairs but yelped when she walked into someone's chest.

She looked up to see Gloxinia her face heated up and she ran upstairs covering her mouth feeling more rose petals coming up her throat she ran to the bathroom quickly. She fell to the ground coughing blood and rose petals coming out of her mouth.  Tears ran down her face as this was happening.

Gloxinia walked into the room and froze seeing the state she was in. He walked over to her and rubbed her back gently and said holding back tears " Y/N you have Hanahaki? Why didn't you tell me? Who's responsible for it?!"

Y/N looked up and saw gloxinia her eyes widen " G-Gloxinia..?!"  Gloxinia pulled her into his chest hugging her " I don't want to lose you..." she looked up at him confused " w-what do you mean by that?"

Gloxinia sighed and whispered " I love you that's what I mean" Y/N blushed badly and whispered " I-I love you to " Gloxinia smiled gently and kissed her.