Chapter 7 :What the hell just happened

please remember to vote :)

and please don't judge me too hard I'm trying my best

****************************************

Aaron:

Yes, class is finally over I now have the chance to talk to phoenix not gonna lie I hope she is nice I see her waiting for me by the door with her friend I walk up to he and she gives me a small smile.

"uh...hi. I-im a-Aaron" I stutter mentally shunning myself "hey I'm phoenix" she says "and I'm Andrea her best friend" they both smile at the last part we walk to the next class and a tall male joins us "hey Andrew the tow friends say in unison" but I cant help but feel a tiny bit jealous are they dating are they friends my mind is racing "this is my friend Andrew" she says I let out a small breath while Andrew looks over me with authority he must be protective of her I note I should stay on his good side.

***********************

Phoenix:

Aaron seems really sweet and he eyes drake and Devon when they come to lunch, I just ignore it as Andrea, and I continue to talk Andrew and Aaron get on like a house on fire they look like they've known each other for years.

after school Andrea and I took Andrews car to go shopping and Andrew went with Aaron while we were shopping it suddenly hit me I was supposed to be at the beach with Devon I curse under my breath and get out my phone to apologized once I get my phone out I have several missed calls from chad and a text from Devon saying he couldn't make it I sigh in relief then confusion crosses my face why is chad calling me as the thought finishes he calls again and I answer

"hello?" I speak.

"hey phoenix I was calling to see how you're doing?"

"I'm sorry but that no longer is your business".

"oh, umm are you still single?"

I feel the anger boil who does he think he deserves a second chance? Not wanting to deal with this I answer.

"no, I am not" I say sounding bored.

"oh, really who?" the anger in his voice is evident not wanting another fight.

"that again is none of your business goodbye" I hang up now annoyed possessive stupid asshole I curse now I think he will leave me alone I am sick of guys the world should be ruled by women.

"hello earth to phoenix "Andrea shouts I come back to reality and smile apologetically.

"what do you think about this dress??" she asks "I think it's really cute" I smile.

*****************

After we were done Andrea drives me home and I am exhausted and as luck would have it drake was again outside my window groan and make my way over

"what do you want" I say as I open the window he jumps in and immediately charges toward me I backup until I hit the wall he moves forward and puts his hands on either side of me head and leans down.

"hello princess" he says with a smirk as he watches my face turn red.

"uh.umm. what is y-you doing" I stutter my heart and mind racing?

He leans down further till his mouth is nearly touching my skin as he chuckles at the sound of my heart beating a mile a minute "do you want me to stop" he says seductively I try to say yes but my lips refuse to form the word as he whispers, "didn't think so".

I gasp and he slowly kisses my jaw line then suddenly move away and goes back to his room leaving me wondering what the hell just happened.

Oh, I am going to get him back for that.

I am still cursing at myself for not saying anything and I climb into bed waiting tell the harsh thoughts take over that put me to sleep in the pain I feel constantly reading myself for the troubles of tomorrow.

********************************

To my friends do not judge me :)

I'm doing my best