End (please read)

Hello! Thank you so damn much for reading! I can't say it enough, truly I can't. You've all helped me grow in my writing, and I am so grateful for all of it.

I was very hesitant about picking writing back up. Mainly because I've never actually finished a story. This includes We Win These,,,heh., ANYWAY

You all pushed me to finish, even if you don't realize it, and I love you all for that.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Now, to answer a few questions that didn't necessarily get answer! :)

What was the best emoji?
Quick throwback to chapter 3, when I found "the best" emoji!

Was the girl from the diner Drista?Nope! That was supposed to be Niki! Sorry if it wasn't 100% clear! At the time of writing the chapter, her hair was blonde (bleached?) and I wasn't 100% sure on her eye color! In the pictures I looked at, they lo...

Nope! That was supposed to be Niki! Sorry if it wasn't 100% clear! At the time of writing the chapter, her hair was blonde (bleached?) and I wasn't 100% sure on her eye color! In the pictures I looked at, they looked green, so I stuck with green!

What type of fuck was it?
....
I will leave that up to your minds to decide what happened :)

Why did Wilbur say "we won't be here forever"?
I'M SORRY BUT HALL FREAKIN OUT OVER HIS WAS FUNNY TO ME-
He just meant, since they were visiting at the time (during the fic), that they would be leaving soon. "We won't be here forever" in the context means they have to go home soon. They weren't gonna die.
I would neverrrr (only with ocs ;)

Again, thank you all so so much for reading. I legit cannot thank you enough! I'm so grateful for every single one of you. I love you all so damn much!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Also remember to please comment here what you would like to see in the "sequel"!!!

And one last question, would you read it if I made an original?