42: Talk

Techno's POV
Last time here? What's that mean?

Tommy's message seemed to stay with me the majority of my sleep. Once I officially woke up, my mother wanted to speak with me. Not knowing what we would discuss made me anxious with what could come. Did she figure out Dream and I's relationship?

At least she told me about the talk not too long before we had it. She knows me too well. If she had told me earlier, I would've been sent into a spiral of not knowing what would come.

"Yes?" I asked as I sat down in the chair across from her.

"I noticed that you don't have many friends," I sighed at the word friends, making her wince. Her words bit harsher then she meant it.

"I do have friends," I took in a deep breath. I don't know why, but this conversation just felt so hard to conquer.

"Well, I'm thinking of moving," I was shocked. Though, I probably shouldn't have. She had mentioned before that she wanted to move, but never really dedicated to it, just seemed like false words at the time. I just nodded, nothing could really come out of my mouth.

"I talked with a friend of yours, Wilbur, the other day. He said your friends went somewhere else," Pixel High. Well, that would work with the distance situation...

"Techno?" Maybe I was focused too hard on her previous words because I seemed to miss quite a bit. She caught me up on how we could move our stuff and when we would move, explaining how she wanted to move soon. Something about being tired of living in this city. Which is understandable. I too agree with her. It's not fun being here, it's very plain sometimes.

And I guess I am a little lonely. With my friends being so far away, I just got used to being alone at home. But seeing them? Visiting them? I guess I realized that I wanted a little more interactions with them.

~~

Short IRL chapter bc ye
Anyway
Hope you enjoyed :) love ya!!!