Everything's Fine Now

(A/N: Recap: After Gilda gets changed and Don and Inko arrive the group gets filled in on what the "plan" was and a more recent "plan" Midoriya was working in. Then they boy himself falls out of midair. Now there are two Midoriya's.)

Gilda slowly walked to Midoriya with a flustered expression and sitting down right before Midoriya and pressing a finger in between his nose. "What happened to wearing glasses? Is there a quirk that fixed your eyesight?"

"Contacts, they are little circles made out of different types of plastic. Contact lenses are made of a plastic material that is able to mix with the water in your eye to make you see."

"Wow! I would've thought they'd be made out of glass, but it makes sense, glass in the eye would be problematic to get in and out and dangerous."

"Precisely."

Kaminari and Mina cringed, clinging to one another. "Ugh, smart people."

Gilda smiled brightly, grabbing his face and looking over him with bright eyes, then looking at his neck. "Our tattoo! Where did it go?"

Midoriya licked his thumb and wiped it on his neck, revealing black ink. "This cool product called foundation covers up stuff on your skin. I don't like the tattoo, I don't like to remember Mama and the stuff I've seen."

Gilda grinned, grabbing Midoriya's hands and messing with the scars. "How old am I?"

"Sixteen—."

"You lived past twelve!"

"Yes, yes I did," Midoriya happily said before he looked at Don with confused eyes. "Have you not told her we escaped?"

"I did! She's probably just in shock she's seeing us older and all!"

Gilda grinned as Midoriya fixed his messy bangs, Midoriya looked at her and situated himself again. "So how old are you?"

"I'm ten! We are planning the escape right now!"

"They told you about Conny?"

Gilda teared up a bit, wiping her eyes, "Y-yes, have you seen the people that took her?"

Midoriya sighed, nodding with a solemn smile allowing Gilda to tightly cling to him, "Yes, but there's a lot you still don't know yet. It will all be okay though, we are strong remember?"

Gilda grinned, slapping Midoriya's cheeks with her hands softly. "I'm going to sneak into Mama's secret office. I am planning on looking for a map of Grace Field House so you'll be able to go back and rescue the kids. What do you remember when you snooped last time?"

"I know Don found what we needed. A map of the farms could easily be anywhere... but your best bet is in her files that have our tag numbers and quality written down."

Gilda nodded with a warm smile, determined. "I'll find it!"

Midoriya nodded, kneeling down with an understanding look. "In our escape... Emma will be the one to start the house fire. Mama will put us in charge of gathering the children while she's distracted with Ray and Emma's distraction. What I want you to do is go to the kitchen, and grab anything you can see as a weapon."

Gilda nodded, thinking quickly about what she could use. "We have scissors and knives."

"Good, now..." Midoriya cupped Gilda's face giving her a scary smile. "When we escape, we will be attacked and chased, I want you to bodyguard Emma."

Gilda's smile widens as her eyes go dark. "She get's hurt from being selfless?"

Midoriya nodded his head speaking at the same time as her. "She got hurt because she's a dork."

The two sigh, shaking their heads at the friend's antics. Don sat with the two, looking at Midoriya.

"If you do go back, and you create an actual escape plan... we will be starting a war."

Midoriya narrowed his eyes, looking at Don, "I couldn't care less! Innocent quirkless children are being sold and bred for the consumption of—! This is literal human trafficking and meat farming Don! We were being prepared for consumption our entire lives!"

The teens all held their breaths, not sure what the hell was going on. The more they heard, the more the information didn't match up. The slip-ups also didn't help their case as now it was obvious this was more than what was being led on.

Don nodded, ruffling Midoriya's hair. "Alright. So what are we going to do to fend them off while we are handling god knows how many babies while being chased?"

Midoriya smirked, looking at his best friend. "Me and Emma have trained for this. What do you think the purpose of Sister Krone was?"

"Fair enough... still I think you should take me and Ray—!"

Midoriya got up, turning his attention to Don while Gilda simply held Midoriya's hand, leaning into him for comfort. "Ray will throw himself into a suicide mission that I don't have time to protect him from. I need someone to stay back to ensure the survival of the children. Emma is our best bet to come since she willing to make a smart sacrifice much like me, she may be stupid and self sacrificing but I can protect her."

Don flinched, feeling Midoriya's aura of domination. "There's no talking you out of this is there?"

"No, no there is not. These children are our priority, and I want you to be able to live the life you deserve."

Gilda grinned, fixing her glasses and she spoke to Don. "Yeah! After Emma, Ray, and Norman confessed about what was really happening we both wanted to escape to be free."

Don looked down at Gilda than back up to Midoriya. "I can't handle two of you! I'm powerless!"

Midoriya grinned, grabbing the uniform neatly folded on the chair. "Take these, whenever you're transported back quickly change. We cannot have Mama being suspicious of us or else our plan will fail."

Gilda nodded, her face falling serious, "Okay, we can do this."

Don and Midoriya looked at Gilda with sad eyes. "Stay calm and survive."

Gilda offered a timid smile before a bright light enveloped her. "It was nice meeting you!"

Just like that she was gone, Midoriya and Don exchanged a glance before making a run for it. Everyone had their jaws dropped, watching Midoriya sprint down the hall with the brown haired boy right on his tail.

No one muttered a word, all they could do was sit there and process the horrors of Midoriya's life. Bakugo drowned in his guilt, and All Might was quick to join along with anyone else who ever even dared to look down upon, or shun Midoriya. Yet, they couldn't be more grateful that they were gifted with just a driven and dedicated person.

Midoriya may have suffered his entire life, but he knew who he wanted to be and what he wanted to do. He wasn't going to let anything or anyone get in his way of completing his mission.

Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsu, and Iida all knew their friend on the surface. Now that they dug deeper and started to understand Midoriya's mannerisms and strange behaviors, there was a new found respect for their base/stability.

Aizawa rubbed his temples before walking out the door, "I'll be back. I got to stop the problem child from going to war with human eating demons."

Just like that they all screamed, rushing out after Aizawa to bombard their classmate.

Midoriya's back!