𝑂𝑃𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝐶 - 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻𝑊𝐼𝑆𝐻

Los Santos, August of 2014

"Frank?"

It was a hot afternoon in Vinewood when Michael got a phone call from Franklin, telling him that if he didn't cut off all their loose ends they were gonna be wiped out. Of course, Michael wasn't scared at first, people had been threatening to clip him for a long time but never acted out on it, but when Franklin said both Steve Haines and Devin Weston had been at his house, Michael was out of the door in seconds.

Amanda just sighed, knowing there was no way she could talk her husband out of walking into certain death. She finished washing the dishes and went upstairs to tidy Tracey's room, but Jimmy jumped out of nowhere and blocked Amanda from entering the room.

"Jimmy, what are you doing?" Amanda asked, trying to barge her way past her son even though she knew it was no use.

"Uhhh, Tracey's like, busy, come back later?" He replied nervously.

"James." Amanda said sternly.

"Fine," Jimmy groaned, "She's at a boat party with Lazlow."

"She's what?"

"She said she wasn't gonna tell you because she knew you'd tell dad and he'd go psycho..."

"Whatever, I'm going to pick her up."

"Don't tell her I told you!"

Amanda left the house dressed in a vest top and joggers, looking like she'd just come back from a rough night out. She connected her phone to her cars bluetooth and tried calling Tracey, but it went to voicemail. Out of frustration, she slammed her hand against the dashboard, but as she did so, her phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Amanda? I need your help." Michael said, his voice calm as it came through the phone.

"I'm kind of busy Michael, apparently Tracey's at another fucking boat party with Lazlow."

"What?"

"She knew we'd be mad if we found out so she got Jimmy to cover for her, but he's a terrible liar."

"Shit..." Michael trailed off, "We'll deal with her later, this is more important. Meet me at the foundry."

Amanda agreed and put the phone down, driving as quick as she possibly could down to Downtown LS, where the foundry was located. The building had been desolate for a long time, but it was also famous for the amount of gang shoot outs and killings that had happened there, so Amanda wasn't surprised with this choice in location. She finally managed to find it, after having to drive through multiple narrow roads and gang-run alleyways, and pulled up to where Michael, Trevor and Franklin were, but it was more of Michael and Trevor just arguing whilst Franklin was ignored.

"Guys, what's going on?" Amanda said as she joined the little circle the trio were stood in.

"We got some guys we need to take out, I figured you can help us since y'know...you're getting kinda good at this."