Harry styles fan fiction - him...

...

I remember the first time I saw him his curly brown mop of hair said perfectly on his masculine yet soft head his face was pale with inviting chizzeled features, he was like some sort of Greek god but the one thing that stuck me the most about his great fisade was his piercing green eyes which managed to boar holes into my soul. As you could have guessed I couldn't help but stare at him something about him intreged me with one glance of those enchanting eyes he could say a thousand things without even saying one word.

'jamie?'

'yeah?' I replied I must of been staring because he was now looking away talking to his friends looking rather embarrassed I mean surely he would have got used to the fwmle attention with him looking like that?

'jamie do u know who that is?' my best friend hannah asked me with a glint of eargerness and exitement glistening in her solf blue eyes

'no who?' I replied slighttly puzzled by her reaction I mean obviously he was gorgeous but as far as I knew he was just an ordinary guy.

'omg jamie you really don't get out much do you?' she said with a slight hint of sarcasm in he velvety voice. Hannah was so beautiful she was taller than me which wasn't that hard as I was tiny compared to all of my other friends but I had always been secretly jealous of hannah he looked like she has just walked out of a high fashion magazine with her perfect long blond hair, heart shaped facce and perfect fisice.

'he looks familiar from somewhere I think?'

'jamie that's the harry styles!!!' I looked at her with a slight hint of confusion on my face 'from one direction'

'omg so it is!' i cried out I definately remembered now even though I never watched the xfactor as I thought it was brainwashing everyone it was hard not to hear about it from time to time. Somehow knowing that he was famous when I looked back at him he looked somewhat different his once cheeky boy charm was replaced with a stroke of pure arrognce and the sea of friends he was chatting to was replaced with an army of girls who he was flirting with

'frigures' I said

I decided to just forget about 'harry' and just enjoy the rest of the night after all it wasn't as of I knew him he was just some boy I saw in a bar and would probably never see again anyways he probably wouldn't even notice me even if I did talk to him...

'omg jamie look who he's with!' hannah screamed at me as she poured her perfect lips and swishes her hair onto her shoulder.

'who?'

'louis tomlinson' she said as a large smile swept across her flawless face' we need to go over and talk to them?' I tried to protest but before I knew it she was pulling me towards them with a hint of craziness. We finally reached them and louis sat his drink on the bar behind them 'hi' hannah almost squleled at them' I'm hannah and this isjamie ' she said motoning to herself and me as she spoke.

'well hi there girls' as harry spoke I just wanted to cloapse his vioe was angelic like husky get velvety 'this is louis and' he pointed at louis 'and Im harry' he winked at me'but ul already know that won't you sweet heart' he spoke and leant his hand into touch my face I suddenly remembered that he was probably cocky and arrogant so I replied 'BITE ME' hannah was just as shocked at my reaction as he was his face suddenly changed from confident to confused and intimidated 'excuse me?'

'you haleard I said scowling

'FYI you should count yourself lucky talking to me I could get any girl in here I'd I wanted' his cockyyness angered me

'well who's stoping you?' I almost yelled at him then he did the most unexpected thing ever he looked me straight in the eye and my hert mealted slightly then he slowly raised his hand to my face not the way he had did it the first time this time it was more getlne and loving then he lifted my head up slightly so I was looking up at his almost our lips were centimeters appart is wanted to protest but the words never came then our lips collided they fitted together so perfectly like two parts of a jigsaw puzzle our toungs moved in perfect harmony with each other.

'what do u think your doing' I said trying to act out raged.

'asking you to give me a chance'

'like I said... BITE ME?' I said

'

'don't tempt me' he replied with a hint of chhekyness in his voice.