𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

The next morning, Levi woke up to a warmth beside him. He opened his eyes and turned to the side, immediately smiling at the sight of you next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, kissing you on the cheek, on your chin, your forehead and lastly on the tip of your nose. You groaned softly and wrinkled your nose, opening your eyes.

You blinked a few times, adjusting to the morning sun that peeked through the window, before you turned to him and smiled. His eyes never leaving yours.

"Morning."

"Good morning."

Levi pulled you even closer and laid his head on your shoulder. He felt your arms wrapping themselves around him and sighed.

"What's wrong?" You asked him as you ran your fingers through his silky hair. He shook his head and snuggled further into the crook of your neck, breathing in your sweet scent and enjoying your warmth.

"Can we just stay like this a little longer?"

You tighten your arms around him and pressed your lips to his forehead.

"Of course," you laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

You stopped your hand in his hair, sliding it down to his cheek, "It's funny that humanity strongest enjoys cuddling so much." before pinching it.

"Tch, only your cuddles."

-

"Sooo,-"

"Sooo, what?"

You gave Hange a confused look and waited for an answer. You were taking a walk with her, you wanted to hang out a bit, just to catch up on some things. She pushed up her glasses with her middle finger and turned to you. She came closer and nudged your shoulder with hers lightly.

"Are things between you and shorty good?"

"Yeah, of course. Why would you ask?"

At this moment you were even more confused then before. She backed away again and shrugged her shoulders.

"Just saying. I haven't seen you both together in a week, so I thought something was up, since you're always together. It's like you're glued to one another."

You blushed a bit and shook your head, looking at her. "Oh, we had a bit of an argument, but we talked it out and we're good now."

"Ahh, I see...well I'm glad you two figured it out."

You brushed a hair strand behind your ear and looked forward again. You two walked in silence for a bit until Hange cleared her throat.

"Are you together or something?"

You stopped in your tracks and looked at her. She looked over her shoulder, before turning to you completely. Her gaze lingered on you for a bit longer and then she gasped loudly.

"WAIT, REALLY?! Like, for real now?! And you didn't told me?!"

You waved your hands in front of you and blushed, you looked around and saw that a few people were looking at you. You looked back to Hange and she looked...sad?

"N-no Hange, we're not t-together. And if so, you would be the first I would tell."

She raised her eyebrow. "Then why are you blushing so hard?"

She came closer again and you backed away, turning your head to the side to hide your blushing face.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

She wiggled her eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

You closed your eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"Ugh fine, we kissed. More then once, but we're not together."