𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

"The name of the woman who probably is the female Titan, is Annie Leonhardt."

Silent filled the room. Eren's gasp was the only sound that could be heard. Your eyes widen in shock, you couldn't quite believe it, because from what you heard about Annie, is that she was a rather quiet person. You just couldn't imagine it. You turned your head to Levi, who sat to your left and kept a straight face.

"What makes you think that, Armin?" Eren started.

"Back in the Forest, she recognized you Eren. You were the only one she was after." Armin answered.

Levi shifted next to you, placing his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hands. "Do you have any more evidence?"

"She looks similar to the female Titan.-" you added, because it was true. When you first saw her, you knew she looked familiar, but you wouldn't have thought that it was Annie.

"-I've seen Annie fighting and she used the exact same combo in her Titan form. I'm sure it's her."

You felt a hand clap down on your shoulder and turned to Eren, he shook you back and forth not very gentle.

"How can you say that?!" He snapped at you.

"Oi, Yeager! Hands off, now!" Levi snapped back at him with a warning look on his face. Eren let go of you almost immediately and apologized to you. You gave him a nod, telling him that it was okay. Mikasa laid her hand on his shoulder instead and squeezed it.

"Eren, don't try to deny it. You know it yourself, Annie is the female Titan. Or are there any feelings for her that stops you from believing so?"

Mikasa's eyes literally bored into Eren's, who appeared to be shocked by her words. He was at a loss of words, opening his mouth a couple of times, but no words were coming out. Erwin cleared his throat to gather everybody's attention back to him and leaned back in the chair, his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's settled then, tomorrow morning we'll meet outside the horse stables and you two,"

He looked between you and Levi. "will come with me." You both nodded and he pushed himself to his feet, looking over the table.

"Alright, you're dismissed."

-

The next morning you met up with Levi and you two went outside together, where Erwin was waiting for you. A carriage behind him.

"Good Morning you two."

"Morning, Sir." You replied and saluted, while Levi just nodded.

"Well, get in the carriage. We'll head off now."

-

Not even half an hour later you arrived and the carriage stopped. Erwin got out first, Levi hopped out right after and held his hand out for you, helping you out. You thanked him and looked around. People from the Military Police were there, holding weapons.

"Nile," Erwin began.

"send everyone off at once. A Titan has surfaced."