Aye Dil Laya Hai Bahaar

'Aye dil, laya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar, kya kehna
Mile hum, chhalak utha
Khushi ka khumar, kya kehna'

"Arre Pati babu, rukiye toh" she called him from behind but he was so irritated that he paid no attention to her and went to study.

He was irritated to the core. It's been ten days since he was getting ignored, not by her but everyone. Nobody even cares to listen to him.

Now also everyone was around Her, everyone was paying their special attention to Her and everyone wants Her near them but what about him?

He only gets time to be with Her at night but that time is Her bedtime. And that time he can do nothing but sees Her sleeping peacefully.

Irritated, he shook his head but soon his irritation turned into a smile when his gaze went to the wall where the big picture of Bondita with the degree of Barrister in her hand was hanging.

'So many things have changed in these two years' he thought with a smile on his face. From the day they confessed their feelings to each other, every moment of his life is pure bliss, and of course with his loved ones.

And it's been one year since she got a Barrister degree. The day she became a barrister, she has done a lot for the society, for the girls and for the women and their rights.

And now one more thing has changed. A bright smile came over his face, thinking about that particular change.

-

On the other hand, she shook her head at his tantrums as it's been ten days since he is behaving like this. Sighing deeply, she went behind him to pacify him.

There he is. Her handsome Pati babu, who is now a father. Yup father. Father of a 10-day-old daughter.

He always wanted a daughter and from the day she is born, his happiness and excitement has no bounds. And whenever he holds Her into his arms, the shine in his eyes and the glow on his face reflects something different, which she had never seen before.

But sometimes she feels pity for him. Because like everyone, he also wants to be with Her all the time, spend time with Her, holds Her, pampers Her, but he is unable to do much because of the rest of the family members as they also wants Her near them. And whenever he gets time alone with Her, she is sleeping.

But he also should have understand that like him, everyone is excited by the arrival of the newborn and everyone has equal rights over Her. But he gets irritated instead of understanding this simple thing.

Now also, he is irritated for the same reason, but the difference is that now another reason has been added, to which he got angry and came here.

But he looks so cute whenever he gets angry and puffs his cheeks in irritation. She chuckled at the thought that now she will have to handle two babies.

"Tumhe hasi aa rahi hai?" his words made her come out of her thoughts.

"Pati babu, kya ho gya hai aapko? Aapko nahi lagta, aaj kal aap bina baat ke gussa kar rahe ho?" she said, coming close to him.

"Han? Bina baat ke?" he asked shocked to which she nodded.

"Theek hai, maan leta hoon main roz bina baat ke gussa karta hoon, lekin aaj? Aaj toh bina baat ka gussa nahi tha na" he said and she was about to reply him when they heard Kaka was calling both of them.

'Khile khile chehron se aaj
Ghar hai mera
Gule gulzar, kya kehna
Aye dil, laya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar, kya kehna'