Kaun Mera

'Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, mann se mann ke dhaage
Bas chale na kyun mera tere aage
Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage'

She was in the study and standing on the stool, she was arranging the books and was lost in an incident that happened fifteen days ago. Although she don't want to remember those worst memories but a lot of things have changed between her and her Pati babu after that incident.

She always knew, he cares for her a lot but didn't know that she means so much to him that he cannot bear even a single tear from eyes.

The way he has been with her like a shadow these days, the way he took care of her and helped her come out of the zone and the way he holds her hand tight and make her believe that he is with her and made her forget all her pain, it has increased his respect for her even more. And it shows his concern for his own people is beyond anything.

The main reason for feeling disgust and vulnerable was that she always thought that touching her is only her husband's right. And when those monsters touched her, she felt like that now he would not touch her thinking that she is impure.

Deep down she knew that what she is thinking is not true but that time her mind was flooded with so many thoughts and when these thoughts dominated her heart, she did not even know.

The moment she felt nothing left between them, the thread that connects their heart, brought them more closer and proved her mind wrong.

He kept touching even kissing her to make her beleive that he doesn't feel disgusted. That time, he not only calmed her down but also made her forget the touch which was making her feel vulnerable.

The way he touched her, that made her feel pure again and the way he held her tight in his arms, she felt safe and found inner peace.

A soft smile crept over her lips thinking how lucky she is for having a husband like him.

Sometimes she feels that she should tell him about her feelings, but the way he makes eye contact, she starts feeling helpless and then can't speak anything.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard him calling her name.

"Bondita...."

The way he shouted her name, it almost gave him a mini heart attack and the book which was in her hand, fell down.

She heard him calling her name again and again but she ignored for the two reasons. First, he always shouts her name that scares her every time and second, he was also ignoring her for the last two days. Or we can say that she is not getting the attention she wants from her Pati babu.

"Bondita" he shouted her name again while opening the study door which made her stumble.

Scared, she shut her eyes tightly and waited for her back to hit the floor. But before she hit the floor, she felt strong arms wrapped around her waist. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her Pati babu was holding her. Her scared gaze then met his tensed one.

He was lost in her eyes, when her voice broke his trance,

"Kya hai? Itna chilla kyu rahe the? Aaram se bhi sunayi deta hai mujhe" irritation was clearly visible in her voice.

He gave a sheepish smile in return which made her roll her eyes and said, "Ab btayenge bhi?"

"Bondita...hum Banerjee's wala case jeet gaye" he told her in excitement.

"Sach?" she widened her eyes while smiling brightly smile. He was about reply but he was interrupted by Som,

"Anirudh da...da..." He turned his face and seeing him not saying anything further, he said, "Han Som bolo?"