SIX

Chae Byeol

"Why am I so emotional these days?"

I rubbed my eyes annoyed. Then I felt Seojun engulf me.

thump thump...... thump thump

My heart beat increased as I felt him hold my head. I just stood there looking over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry......"

"Sorry for everything, I know you had it tough. I was just a jerk and I-"

I broke away from the hug. I saw he was getting a little teary eyed.

Now this is the Seojun I know.

"You really are a jerk. But I still missed you."

I brought him back into the hug, snuggling into his chest.

"I missed you too."

This is all I wanted. As stubborn as I am, I missed the group hugs and hanging out. I knew Sooho will be harder to break but Seojun is a great start to this.

I let go, not realizing how hard my heart is beating. I looked at him rubbing his eyes and laughed.

"Still emotional as ever."

"You're one to talk."

I sighed, noticing how dark it was getting. I knew I had to get to the bus station before it was too dark.

"Well, I have to take the bus so see you tomorrow."

I waved and walked off.

"Wait, Byeol!"

He grabbed my arm.

"I'll take you home, it's too dark."

"But you only have one helmet."

"You can wear it, my head isn't as useful as yours."

"Don't say that, it's fine I always carry pepper spray."

"Byeol stop being stubborned."

I stared at him contemplating, finally I agreed. He smiled a bit when I said yes. He then handed the helmet to me as he hoped on. Once it was buckeled, I hoped on right behind him.

"Hold on tight"

He smirked and he drove forward fast, making me grab his waist.

"You jerk!"

"You know you love me."

He winked. I didn't say anything just leaned my head on his shoulder, taking in the moment.

✦ ✦ ✦

Chae Byeol

I was back at school, today I felt better. The talk with Seojun was short but it definitely was needed. I don't feel as scared anymore.