19 ♡

Yoongi POV 

Yoongi POV 

(after breaking up with Jimin)

I ran out of the old ballroom in tears I can't breathe and my heart is in so much pain doing that took all the strength I had left to stand in front of the man I love knowing he loves me back just to break up with him and tell him I don't love him and don't wanna be with him it's a different kind of pain.

I keep running until I bump into someone I wipe my eyes and see it's my mom she looks at me with a concerned face.

"Yoongi honey what's wrong why are you crying?" she said I scoffed and push her hand away that was on my back.

"Are you really asking me what's wrong?! What's wrong is that I just had to break up with the love of my life!! I had to break his heart in order to get him to stay away from me! So I'm not okay I'm so broken I have no one! I'm alone again!" I said tears streaming down my face my mom is also crying.

"Yoongi-" she started I cut her off.

"Save it! You don't what's it like to be forced to marry someone you don't love and break the heart of the one you truly love so just save it I will go along with this for Jimin to protect him but I want nothing to do with either of you I have no parent's because you guys really don't care about me I'll see you around your highness" I said and dashed away.

I didn't see or hear what my mom said after I left her in the hallway.

"I do understand my son...I really do understand" she whispered

-later that night-

I cried to Hoseok after I left my mom I cried for so long in his arms all I could think about was Jimin's face when I told him I didn't love him how I didn't want to be with him he looks shattered and it keeps replaying in my mind it was so hard to do that and when he kissed me for that minute I thought everything was gonna be okay it felt so good to have him that close again to feel his lips against mine how he holds me so gently his sweet voice hitting my ears and all he wanted was to work through things and to know he loves me back was supposed to a beautiful moment between us if it was a different situation I would have said I loved you back a million times and but hearing those words in that situation just torn me apart because it just made leaving him 100x times harder.

I'm in my walk-in closet looking for a certain wooden box that I had to hide because my dad searched my room multiple times looking for "evidence" of Jimin but I know him so I hid everything before he had the chance to see the beautiful gifts Jimin gave me.

I plop on my bed sitting criss-cross and place the medium size box on my lap and open the lid and I feel my heart flutter.

In the box are all the courting gifts and other things he gave me it's a memento box of our relationship it's the dream catcher the pressed flowers the shell and the book that was my birthday present and the necklace... I had to take it off to make sure my dad didn't see it.

There are also letters he wrote me and sent to me in the mail also he made me a custom apron for when I'm at the baker but I took it home.

I open one of the letters there's four he started sending them after he asked me to be his boyfriend

Hello baby

I know your super thrilled to be getting this letter are you surprised? I'm trying to be romantic by writing you letters because we can't see each other every day. I'm writing this after I just got back after our first date and now that you're finally my boyfriend I wanted to tell you a few things because I'm way too anxious to tell you face to face. Because your so pretty, and pretty people make me nervous you make me nervous as hell. I was so unbelievably happy that you said yes to being my boyfriend a brilliant and gorgeous prince wants to date me a poor bakers boy but you said yes and I'm so happy so fucking happy because your remarkable Yoongi and it just day one of being a couple but I will be the best damn boyfriend you will ever have and I know I'm your first but I'll also be your last so thank you for being you and thank you for letting me into your heart have a good day or night I miss you already I'll kiss you for so long when I see you next

- Jimin

I'm crying again looking down at the letter I tried not to let my tears stain the paper I put everything back in the box and hold it close to my chest I lay down on the bed.

"I love you too Jimin...I love you so much I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you that" I whispered in the darkness of my room I close my eyes drifting into a slumber feeling emotionally tired.

———————————————————————————

I love stirring up the pot hehe more drama to come to a big bowl of it.

I'm also watching catfish and thought I would write a story based on that but then realized I did that with "tinder mishap" lol