Late Jackets and Party Noise

Grab some popcorn and holey water this chapter is LOOOONG. I wanted to make it extra long since I might not be able to upload chapters as often anymore....sad anyway I hope you enjoy it. Side note I didn't even bother to edit this that takes too much damn time

With a loud bang on my door, I jolted to my feet, a little off balance and entirely confused. I stumbled to the door, completely forgetting that all I was wearing was a lacey bralette and some gym shorts I still had from my freshman year of high school. I turned the door nob, pulling the door past my figure, completely unaware of who was on the other side.

"You're gonna be late for class," Iwaizumi softly spoke, quickly turning his head to the side when his eyes were met with my cleavage, clearing his throat before continuing, "Um...You get some clothes on and uh...we'll be in the car."

"Right sorry!" I placed a hand over the top of my chest, awkwardly smiling before ducking behind my door again. I rummaged around, finding a hoodie with our university name on it, I jerked open my dresser drawer, pulling out the first pair of leggings I saw. I pulled a hair tie off of my doorknob, quickly tying my hair up to keep it out of my face; this was not what I wanted to look like on the second day of school. I glanced over at my closet, swapping my hoodie for an old band t-shirt my dad gave me after he outgrew it. I grabbed my bookbag, sprinting to the kitchen, grabbing a banana as I passed, finally running out the front door. I sprinted down the stairs, skipping a few here and there. I nearly tripped on the last step but caught myself accordingly. I spotted the boys in the care right before catching a chill across my bare arms. Damn it I should have stuck with the hoodie. I slid into the back seat, apologizing profusely as I shut the door. 

I looked out the window and daydreamed, hoping that I had enough courage in myself to talk to someone new today. I felt another chill but simply shrugged it off, hoping Oikawa hasn't noticed. The boys talked in the front seat, but I didn't pay much attention,  I simply stared out the window, planning out my day. Once we got to school I hopped out of the car, making my way to my friends, "Yo Hinata! You still carry that emergency mascara for me?"

"Yeah, lip gloss too!" He dug into the pocket of his fur-filled denim jacket, producing a pink and green mascara tube and an off-brand lip gloss. I pulled out my phone, using the front-facing camera as a mirror to do minimal makeup, "Wake up late?"

"Yeah," I scoffed, "Had an embarrassing encounter too. I'll fill you in later though."

"(Y/N)!" Iwaizumi called out from in front of me, motioning for me to head his way, "Let's get to class."

"Gotta blast!" I announced, handing Hinata back the makeup as I blew him and his boyfriend a kiss. I jogged to catch up to Iwaizumi, slightly out of breath by the time I was walking next to him, "You didn't have to wait for me."

"Yeah, well, I thought you might be nervous walking to class alone." He didn't look at me, he just faced forwards, staring off into the distance. Iwaizumi was an odd, strong-headed guy; and it made him all the more mysterious. 

"That's sweet of you!" I softly smiled, "Who knew someone who looked so tough could be so soft."

With a swift motion and a small smack, his finger flicked against my forehead, "Yeah don't get used to it half-stack."