My Hidden Desires? Part 2

Content Warning: This chapter contains content  about depression and suicide thoughts.

———...———...———...———

Shocked by what I just saw in that wardrobe, I tried to look for anything that is worth seeing in this room - aside from this face, obviously.

With a candle holder on my hand, I searched the whole room while the young maid is still not here. I don't want her to see another silly reaction from me after seeing my own distorted hidden desires.

Seriously, I'm scared of what I will unravel in this room. 

Upon shining light on the corners of the room, I  noticed several more of the posters with different poses of four different guys. There's this 'sweaty-after-sword-practice-look' blonde guy, a topless silver haired guy with a stern face, a stolen picture of a black haired gloomy yet handsome guy, and lastly, a side view of a smiling brown haired ikemen.

I'm about to get nauseous from what my eyes are seeing but there's a portrait that really caught my attention. On the farthest corner of the room, there's a portrait that was slightly hidden behind a curtain. It felt like it was pulling me towards it.

I gently removed the curtain and saw a portrait of a cute silver-haired little girl holding a teddy bear that is almost as big as her. She's wearing a knee-length white dress. She looks like a little angel but her eyes are void of any emotions.  

The  stuffed toy looks the same to the one I was hugging earlier. And the girl looked like the younger version of my animated self. But that white dress, it felt like I had seen something similar to it somewhere.

                                   "Oh dear. I didn't know I was THAT scary... I better distance myself so you wouldn't get hurt like that again. Pardon me..."

What?

My head started spinning.

                                     "Will you be able to survive this time?"

Where's this voice coming from?

"I hope this is your last."

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!

My head feels heavy and I feel faint.

                                    "May you find your peace in this world." 

*BAM*

...

(Morning)

I fainted last night. It's a good thing that Amita came right on time with the doctor.

Amita was the name of the young maid. After seeing me being 'different' from my usual self, she immediately rushed to our family doctor, just so he could check on me. 

The moment they came in, they saw me lying on the floor with a high fever and convulsing. 

The doctor said that he will come back again this morning to check on the status of my health. Right now, Amita is taking care of me.

She's currently preparing my meal in the kitchen.

I remember everything.

I am- or was Astrid. A nineteen year old nursing freshman. I was in my room when I suddenly collapsed and I eventually thought I was in a coma because of the darkness that I visualize.

Then there was a girl who spoke so vaguely.

It's still unclear to me — what she said about her infamous life and me going to survive.

I'm still having a hard time processing all this but there's this strong force compelling me to be on alert.

I still don't have many memories of this person except the basics like her name and age. It's also a surprise that I can speak their language even though it is my first time hearing it. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in."

"Lady Vivienne, the soup is ready. Once you've finished, I'll notify the doctor so he can assess you later on." she said while preparing the food in front of me.

Breakfast in bed. This is giving me the royalty vibes. I really am living a literal dream.

"Thank you, Amita."

I started eating the soup. Having a taste of it, I failed to notice that a drop of tear escaped my eye. Hah.

"Mi-milady... What's  wrong? Is the food not to your liking?"

From a single tear flowed a fall of sorrow.

I tried to choke back my tears but it felt unbearably painful to do so.

Even if this place is my ideal life, I couldn't just leave my life in another world. My family, friends, - my life was there. Not here.

I'm not supposed to be here but I don't know how to get out of this place.

Should I try sleeping many times to check if I will wake up back to the HUMAN world? Should I hit my head on the wall? Or maybe I could slit back open this laceration on my wrist? — 'cause maybe I just need to be a little hurt or badly hurt just to wake up from this dream.

I shouldn't give up right?

I'll be home.

This is all but just a dream.

A very vivid and silly dream.

I'll wake up soon.

Why can I taste this soup?

Why can I feel it burn my mouth?

How is this possible?

Am I dead?

Am I really?

Will I ever wake up?

I can't.

I just want to cry my hearts out right now. 

I feel helpless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies!

Quick question. 

If you were in her shoes, what would you feel knowing that you are in an unfamiliar place and could not go home?

It also somehow looked like you were kidnapped but placed into a palace-like jail and was treated like a princess instead.

P.S. Amita Amnon below.

Lots of love,

Lots of love,

TipsyLoverDhome 💕