Chapter 6

You woke with an alarm beeping. You opened your eyes and saw darkness and smelt Lionel. You rolled away and sat up in the bed. It was 8 am and Lionel grabbed you and pulled you back into him. "Good morning young one" he murmured. "Would you like breakfast?" he asked. You nodded and Lionel got up from the bed. Lionel walked out of the room and toward the oven. The cook had been and in the oven was a large stack of pancakes. Taking them out he halved them and walked back into the bedroom.

"Wow Lionel, that was quick" you said grinning.

"The cook has been" he said smirking. "I don't have time to cook"

"That's why I only ate noddle pots" you said smiling. "Have you had noodle pots?"

"Do you think I would have ever eaten a noodle pot?" he asked, smirking. He gave you one of the plates and got back into the bed.

"I need to make you a noodle pot" you said.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"For lunch" you said grinning.

"So you will come to my office, with a noodle pot while I am in a meeting?" he asked.

"Yeah. Food is always important" Lionel chuckled and carried on eating the pancakes. You where sure Lionel thought you were joking, but you were not. You needed to teach Lionel the ways of easy and quick dried meals.

When you had both finished you got dressed back into your dress you wore the night before. Lionel got into a new suit and pushed his hair back. "I have work love" he murmured. "Go and get a nice dress for tonight okay?"

"What type?" you asked. 

"Something sexy" you murmured. 

He handed you a card and the paper had the code on it. "I suggest Harrods" he muttered and put the plate next to the sink. You started to run warm water and he stared, raising his eyebrows. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Washing the dishes?" you asked.

Lionel chuckled and pulled you away, turning the water off. "I have a person to do it for me"

"We could save them a couple of minutes" you said.

Lionel laughed again. "You make me laugh (y/n)" he said and took your hand. "Come on darling I need to get to work" You nodded and walked out of the flat. Lionel locked the door and put the keys in his pocket. "I will pick you up at 6pm" he said.

"And I will see you at lunch" you said smirking.

"Oh no, you aren't really going to teach me the ways of dried food are you?" he asked, walking towards his car.

"No, I am coming to your office for a meeting on what you want for the gala photography and I might bring my lunch and lunch for you" You said with a sly smile.

"I am sure I could fit you in" he said smirking. "1:30"

"Sounds good to me" you said and walked towards your flat while Lionel went to work.

When you got home you got into the shower and thought about the night before. You were in a kinda relationship with Lionel. You had heard from your coworkers that he was an awful man who was rude and a bully, however, all you had seen was that he was a nice man who was rich. You shrugged and got out the shower and dried your hair and got yourself ready for the day. You decided to change into something smart and you put the earnings which Lionel gifted you. You decided to find out how much money was on the card, to make sure you didn't go over the limit and headed toward the local ATM, two noodle pots tucked into your bag and hot water. The card had four million so you quickly took it out and headed toward a cafe to get a coffee. You decided to do this sexy dress shopping after you had the meeting with Lionel, seeing as it had just turned 12:30 as you went into the coffee shop.