Chapter Eight

Hi, to anyone that is concerned, I will be trying to complete this book by tonight. YAY!

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Tom's POV

I woke up one morning, the letter box had just clicked so I supposed that the post had arrived. Collecting it, I glanced at the names on the letters: Tom Holland, Tom Holland, Tom Holland... Olivia Dawson.

'What the hell?' I thought to myself, hovering my hand over the opening ready to tear the letter open. 'No Tom, curiosity killed the cat... But satisfaction revived it. Damn.' The letter was already displayed in my hand, not only was there a letter, but also four small silver keys. I knew I shouldn't have, but I read the contents of the A4 page.

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜, 𝒪𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒶,𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀! 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝑒𝓎𝓈. |𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇|

"ROB!! GET OUT HERE FAST!" I shouted running into the spare room. The couple was soundly asleep on the double bed and both snoring loudly. "WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DICKS!!"

They both jolted awake. "I am not a dick." Rob told me in a raspy voice.

"You've got a big one though." Liv said smirking, not realising I was in the room. She laid her eyes on me and froze. "Shit, did I say that out loud."

"Yup," Me and Rob said in unison. I folded the page into a plane and threw it towards them it hit Olivia on the head.

"OW! You bitch!" She laughed, me and the man next to her joining in after a while.

"Address in the same apartment block?" Rob asked, reading through the letter again.

"Mhm!" The girl cheered excitedly. "That reminds me," She jumped up from the bed in her pyjamas. "Move in day!" She did the Jazz hand notion before barging past me.

"Get up you lazy idiot." I told Rob before following Olivia.

She was dancing, in the kitchen, silently; her lips were wrapped around the milk carton's lid as she drank it. "Hey! Don't drink it from the carton."

"Sorry." She apologised, putting it back in the fridge.

We just stood there awkwardly, until a knock sounded and the door practically broke down. "Livvie!" Dyke shouted.

"Tiger!" She screamed running over to him and jumping into his arms, trying not to drop the champagne he was holding.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

It's a short one, I know but all will be revealed.