IN HEAVEN :)

In Heaven, as it was stated in the Book of Revelation 21:3-4

"He will live with them, & they will be his people! God himself will be with them. He will away every tear from their eyes, & there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever."

WOW! It was so great to have that kind of HAPPINESS ETERNALLY! There will be no more suffering! All happiness was already in heaven! WOW!

So as a Christian, remember these quote "Christian sufferings are temporary but happiness is eternal."

As a Christian, as a believer, as a follower of Christ, as a representative of Christ isn't always easy. Truly living for God isn't always easy. As a Christian, we need to love a life that would draw others to want to live like us. Like me, I always looking forward to continually share the love of Christ to others.. to anyone, to friends, church members, or even to a stranger. I will share to them the word of God & the Gospel of Christ, that he died for our sins, was buried and in the third day he rose again. And Yes! It's not that easy to encourage all of them. I or We may be ridiculed, mocked, & threatened because of our beliefs. But don't think negatively about such things like that for God is with us.(DEUTERONOMY 31:6) "Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you." Just believe in him, he will never fail you. IT"S REALLY WORTH IT! And even if I knew that It's not that easy to encourage them, but I'll never quit! For I know that God will never fail me, no matter what! :)

If you think that It's not worth it, that the things & goodness & love of Christ is not worth it! PLEASE! I'll tell you that it's worth it! DON'T LOST FAITH! Even if they'll reject your Godly Teaching, don't worry about it. IT'S NOT YOUR LOST! IT'S THERE LOST! Just pray with those people. God is always here with us, walking with us every step of our way.

So to all the sufferings, pain, sorrows & challenges that you have encountered right now..

DO YOU ACCEPT IT? DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGES TO LIVE FOR HIM?